944x531.jpg

944x531.jpg

944x531.jpg

944x531.jpg

944x531.jpg

944x531.jpg

944x531.jpg

Qulle: by Gamestar

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/planet-coaster-simulation-evolved/news/planet_coaster,52482,3301345.html

Last edited:
maybe it's just like in real life
Shallow water is bright and deep set blue

wallpaper-beach-reefs-awesome-backgrounds-tropical-images-island-6823.jpg

windows-noronha-brazil-fernando-beach-photo-wallpaper-background-albums-169690.jpg

Qulle: by Gamestar http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/planet-coaster-simulation-evolved/news/planet_coaster,52482,3301345.html

Release date and preorder

Now Under the Gamescom in Köln release date was announced. Accordingly Planet Coaster will be released on 17 November 2016 the PC.

Preorder may strike on Steam from 25 August 2016 and purchase the Standard version for € 31.99. Exclusive pre-order, there is the Thrillseeker Edition, which features the digital soundtrack, a sketchbook, a special hat and T-shirt in the game, and beta access, hitting € 36.99 to book.
Last alpha update and Gamescom Live Stream

In addition, the latest alpha update for Planet Coaster has been announced for 23 August. We should be able to share their own creations with the community (Steam Workshop support) and we get new roller coasters and rides. As new landscape a desert environment is implemented.

The alpha version will remain playable until Planet Coaster merges into the beta stage shortly before the release date. More information and details will reveal on August 18 at 11.30 in live stream directly from the Gamescom developer Frontier Developments.

Last edited:
What an awesome video. Showing the depth and thought the things we as gamers take a bit for granted. The sound. Well done guys keep up the great work I for one love everything your doing so far and cant wait for each update to come along.

Wow. Amazing, a really good release date. Also in the diary, it looks as Park Managment and Blueprints are being added here in alpha 3? Awesome!

As far as the release date I'm stoked! It's a little earlier than expected (I thought early Dec.) so I'm happy about that. It seems like most people on these forums have a pretty good understanding of the dev cycle at this point, but for those that are nervous that's it's "too early, they need to add more stuff/polish, etc." I would say this - if they waited until they added everything they wanted it would never be released. Many times in dev diaries, here on the forum, and livestreams they have mentioned that they plan on adding new things long after release. I think we're going to get a pretty polished game with a nice amount of features. I'm sure not everyone will be 100% pleased with what makes it into the initial release, but I'm confident those things will get added soon enough.

Great video. You can really feel the thought that went into the sound design. I love the theme song; whenever i launch the game i hum it for hours after.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Amazing new Dev Diary! There is so much attention going into the details of the sound system of Planet Coaster. It's a masterpiece and I love everything about it! [heart]

Top Bottom