Did FDev give any indication if there would be a 2019 announcement made?

DeletedUser191218

D
As above. I think the answer is probably 'no' but wondered if anyone knows any different. My future relationship with ED or otherwise probably hinges on what the next paid expansion is and whether it's coming next year or not.

As above. I think the answer is probably 'no' but wondered if anyone knows any different. My future relationship with ED or otherwise probably hinges on what the next paid expansion is and whether it's coming next year or not.

They've probably had 6 months or so since they got into full development on it, so it would be very surprising if they'd given themselves 18 months of work before release.

@OP to answer your question. Yes they have. Any announcments would be held back until after the release of Chapter 4.

Now you may consider that after waiting for 3 days an announcment is overdue, but that really isn't a tenable postion for anyone to take!

Last edited:

I am incredibly curious about what they have in store for us.
Just a few words would be awesome.
I like to have something to look forward to.

Last edited:
No, there hasnt been an announcement of an upcoming announcement, which is most un-frontier.

However I am also very curious what they have in the pipeline for the game over the next year or two.

If something had been said the forum would be all over it!

this: but also a year is a long time and i would be flabbergasted if FD did a whole year without announcing ANYTHING. i mean therre WILL be patches barring a sudden collapse of FD and even that would result in FD making an announcement lol.

Last edited:
@OP to answer your question. Yes they have. Any announcments would be held back until after the release of Chapter 4.

Now you may consider that after waiting for 3 days an announcment is overdue, but that really isn't a tenable postion for anyone to take!
Exactly, my take is they also do not want to divert attention from Chapter 4 just yet.

Edit: ninja'd

Last edited:
I am incredibly curious about what they have in store for us.
Just a few words would be awesome.
I like to have something to look forward to.

Well the community manager did say that they are taking "the next step" in ED deveolopment and wished that we would enjoy the "next leg of the journey" kinda tease dont ya think?

:p

Top Bottom