Did FDev just add a QoL thingy?

I am looking for pre-upgraded stuff so it involves a lot of flying around.
My flight assist is heavily utilized and I just found a neat little improvement - when the supercruise assist loses sight of the target, IT SLOWS DOWN! It doesn't hammer you into the planet anymore.
Yey!

OK, scratch that. I don't know what that was the first time but it's not working anymore.
SC assist is still the same.

Last edited:
I am looking for pre-upgraded stuff so it involves a lot of flying around.
My flight assist is heavily utilized and I just found a neat little improvement - when the flight assist loses sight of the target, IT SLOWS DOWN! It doesn't hammer you into the planet anymore.
Yey!

You mean in supercruise?

There's no flight assist on/off i supercruise, that's a normal space thing.

And slowing down in supercruise if you deselect the target is nothing new. It has always been working that way.
...there's a Supercruise Assist module... and when using it, if the target station is blocked by a planet, yoiu'd just run into it...

There's no flight assist on/off in supercruise, that's a normal space thing.

And slowing down in supercruise if you deselect the target is nothing new. It has always been working that way.
Yes, sorry. SC assist.
I updated my OP and then I updated this post about updating the OP. :)

Last edited:
...there's a Supercruise Assist module...

Not in my ships, lol
Still it's not the same thing as flight assist. :)

But as I said, the "slowing down if you deselect the target" mechanics is not a new thing. Idk how it's supposed to work with sc assist though, I admit

OK, scratch that. I don't know what that was the first time but it's not working anymore.
SC assist is still the same.

Top Bottom