Newcomer / Intro Did I just LOSE credits for accepting and completing a cargo transport mission?

I thought I saw a few rumors here about people finishing transport missions and ending up with less credits than when they started... and I think it just happened to me! What gives!??

I came across a mission the other day that was paying less than the goods would cost to fulfill it. Think of it like this, Scammers, scammers everywhere! On the other hand, sometimes you come across a blind trader who wants to pay big for something the station you're in is selling :cool: Keep on your toes commander :D

If you take on a "goods required" mission then it's up to you to determine how much the goods will cost and if it's going to be worth your time.

If you're talking about a cargo transport mission for a fixed fee, which has resulted in a negative payment, then two things could be possible -
a) you failed to complete on time and were fined.
b) you completed properly, and it was a bug.

yes thanks mistohise, came across another thread that points out there may well be a bug with mission payments being less than the original fee promised. It has been ticketed with screenshots so hopefully will be fixed soon

It was definitely a cargo transfer mission. I accepted, they gave me cargo, and I delivered it to the destination. I was not late at all, only took about 5-10 minutes to deliver. I did not incur any bounties, did not break any laws, followed all docking procedures. And I'm pretty sure I finished with less credits than I started with. Very weird.

I'm going to have to run a few more missions, and take screenshots before, during, and after the mission... if I run into more issues, I guess I'll have to submit a ticket or something.

Top Bottom