Dinosaurs Dino's with longer arms using it during a fight animation and kill animation

Your Feature Request / Idea
Dino's with long arms like Spino and I-Rex should use their arms during a fight sequence and kill animation. During a fight sequence, said dinosaur with long arms should do a swipe attack along with the bite attack. During a death sequence, said dinosaur with long arms should use their arms to grip onto their victim (If you can recreate the the death animation of the T-rex against the Spino from JP3, that would be pretty cool)

It would also be nice an animation of the Rex tearing the long arms to the spino or irex ... a brutal weak point in a big-mouth fight so the Rex has just arms the evolution knew well that it was a weak point the emorragia of a large arm it's much worse than a small arm :)

It would also be nice an animation of the Rex tearing the long arms to the spino or irex ... a brutal weak point in a big-mouth fight so the Rex has just arms the evolution knew well that it was a weak point the emorragia of a large arm it's much worse than a small arm :)

How in the world is it a disadvantage to have long arms? It's the exact opposite. You can inflict damage, without risking any real harm. You can fall without getting injured... It would've been a GREAT advantage. The Rex was just so big, that it didn't need them. But it would've have been a way more efficient hunter and a stronger beast, if it had arms as weapons as well...

it is simple evolution has tended to make jaws stronger and bigger
a long arm is only a weak point against that .. because if you bite it and break it or tear off the loss of blood and bone pain is going to be much worse and could even cause death. against a small arm does not hurt so much for the least loss of blood and mass hosea and never cause death to be very easy to coagulate and weld, so that in case of withdrawal of a fight the animal would recover ... I doubt much that the irex or the spino would recover from a completely dislocated and torn arm, the infection would be terrible in comparison with their body and would make them lose a fight quickly. to the rex the only way to hurt him seriously is to bite his neck ... and it is huge and strong and the arms are much easier to hide from a bite than larger ones

Oh right I forgot that Spinosaurus and indominus Rex to use their arms to take down T-Rex. That's another feature I hope they would use in Jurassic world evolution

it is simple evolution has tended to make jaws stronger and bigger
a long arm is only a weak point against that .. because if you bite it and break it or tear off the loss of blood and bone pain is going to be much worse and could even cause death. against a small arm does not hurt so much for the least loss of blood and mass hosea and never cause death to be very easy to coagulate and weld, so that in case of withdrawal of a fight the animal would recover ... I doubt much that the irex or the spino would recover from a completely dislocated and torn arm, the infection would be terrible in comparison with their body and would make them lose a fight quickly. to the rex the only way to hurt him seriously is to bite his neck ... and it is huge and strong and the arms are much easier to hide from a bite than larger ones

Evolution strayed away from predators with short arms. Almost none of our predators today, have small arms. Maybe you could argue that crocodiles have small arms, but they also live in water. Not on land. And how can you say, that getting a small arm ripped off, doesn't "hurt" as much, as a bigger arm? You think it would hurt less, if you got your arm ripped off as a baby, than when you're an adult? And there's the same bloodvessels in a small arm, as there is in a large arm. You would lose the exact same amount of blood. And again, the exact same infections could occur. That doesn't have anything to do with the size of the arm.

You could also just rip open a T-Rex stomach, since it can't protect itself from anything attacking the body. It would be much harder for a Rex to get to a predator with bigger arms, because it can defend itself with both jaws and arms. Rex only has the jaws. It's like saying a boxer would have an advantage if he had small arms. It's the complete opposite. Boxers with long arms have the advantage.

Long arms could keep the Rex away and inflict damage at the same time. If the Rex falls down one time, it's over. If you have arms you can get up. There's not one thing better about having small weak arms as a predator.

The only reason evolution made Rex lose it's arms, was because it didn't need them. Because they were superior in size and didn't need to defend themselves...

1:
spoke of the final evolution of the great carnivorous dinosaurs...
current animals evolved thanks to the extinction of dinosaurs.

2:
the baby's example is absurd since the arm of a baby goes in proportion to the body.

I think it's clear that the arms of the rex do not go in proportion to the body.

3:
You can also open a T-Rex stomach, since it can not protect itself from anything that attacks the body?¿?¿?¿?

Perhaps he does not have huge legs with sharp nails?

4: It's like saying a boxer would have an advantage if he had small arms?¿?¿?¿

I did not know that boxers had a giant jaw xD ...
and in the case of the rex with the most powerful bite.

5: Long arms could keep the Rex away and inflict damage at the same time?

the moment you bring one of the arms closer...
it would bite and destroy in seconds
try it with a prey dog.

The moment the rex bites one of the arms ... the other carnivore possibly bites the neck of the rex which of course is much more resistant than an arm .. and it would end by stopping to bite him at the moment he noticed that he no longer has arm xd ...

You have no clue how nature would've evolved. Mammals could've evolved to being the same sizes and roamed like dinosaurs. You have no clue.

How would a Rex EVER use it's legs to protect itself? You think it can stand on its tail like a kangaroo? Haha. The only protection it has, is the jaws.

No, boxers doesn't have giant jaws, but that's not the point. Boxers with long arms have the advantage. You can inflict much more damage that way... That goes for animals as well. Would you rather fight a bear with 4 legs or a bear with 2 hind legs. I'll definitely rather fight the one with 2 legs. Gives me a better chance to get away and it can't grab me and hold me down. I only have to worry about the head and not get bitten. Common sense.

And yes if the Rex gets a hold of the arm, it's gone. But the animal against the Rex would also have the possibility to use the arms, to keep it's head away. Like you can with dogs. And no animal (or human for that matter) would just stop to fight if it gets injured and it's about life or death. So no, the animal would not stop biting that neck, even if it lost the arm. That's how survival goes. Would you rather die or lose an arm? I know my answer... You see crocs in the wild getting their limbs torn off in fights all the time. That doesn't make them stop in a life or death situation.

Pretty naive to think that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom