Dinosaurs Dinosaur Challenge mode Skin Packs

I basically don't have enough time to finish challenge mode due to my job, so here are my thoughts about it.... I think that Frontier should allows certain Players like myself to have the opportunity to enjoy these beautiful skins and allow us to have the option to buy them in DLC Packs. I'm just wanting another option for getting these skins.

6sio592nqpb21.jpg

648350_screenshots_20190114180032_1.jpg

648350_screenshots_20190111140410_1.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's highly unlikely they will ever do that, but I agree.

Although I would settle with them stopping linking the best skins to that annoying mode in the future.
don't get me wrong I like challenge mode but the problem is that I don't have enough time since my job is also a factor in that I have played this game on my spare time however playing challenge mode is hard especially when your boss calls you to come in at the last minute even though it's your day off and you know you have to work in order to keep food off the table I still think that Frontier could do that in order to keep the fans happy our options should be either play challenge mode feel like you accomplished something, or buy the skins because not many people these days would want to feel left out of buying a skins. I've been trying to play challenge mode but unfortunately I haven't been able to fully unlock all of the skins the only skins I managed to unlock Are the T-Rex Wetland skin and the Gallimimus jungle skin about a week ago.

Last edited:
Yeah well I don't have the time to play these days either, save perhaps some weekend, but given that few time, I wouldn't waste it on challenge mode because I don't rrally enjoy it so...

Yeah well I don't have the time to play these days either, save perhaps some weekend, but given that few time, I wouldn't waste it on challenge mode because I don't rrally enjoy it so...
challenge mode when your friends talk about passing it it really gets you ticked off you know what I mean? yeah I know challenge mode ain't worth it but unfortunately my friends say they all passed it, and they don't work as hard. which is why I think they should put the challenge mode skins inpacks

Last edited:
I know no one else personally who plays JWE, the few JP fans I get on around here chosed to wait before buying the game and they're currently convinced it's no worth so I can't really relate :LOL:

Top Bottom