Dinosaur Colors

TYRANNOSAURUS REX-Novel Skin : I hope that this skin gets added later on in a future cosmetic Skin collection with other dinosaur skins I will add on this list.
9e78fc628d73420d4101ed358a4477b0.jpg

HARRERASAURUS-1993 JP THE GAME SKIN
: this is the one skin I was hoping would be added for the herrerasaurus it was so yconic in Jurassic Park the game I was speechless when I found out it was not a part of the Cosmetic Skin roster for this animal and I hope Frontier looks at this list and reviews skins to add for DLC packs for cosmetic packs that is.

D4ZIEdbWwAA2JCt.jpg

CARNOTAURUS-FALLEN KINGDOM Skin: I have to admit I was surprised to notice that the red Diablo Carnotaurus skin was missing from the Cosmetic roster but hopefully things to the Raptor Squad pack we could add this dinosaur skin into the game.
1575508033.jpg

APATOSAURUS-NOVEL SKIN: a skin that basically looks even better than all the Apatosaurus skins currently in the game but I wouldn't mind this being a Cosmetic Skin added in a DLC pack.
3419fd44e304263d537422701af9b16e.jpg

MAIASAURA-NOVEL SKIN: is skin is way better than the other skins we have for the maiasaura since most of them have the same patterning.
b7ea40b5308113ca07d3dd5f374d96d9.jpg

PARASAUROLOPHUS-JW 2015 concept SKIN: a skin that was basically a concept for the movie Jurassic World Parasaurolophus it's still an awesome looking version of the dinosaur and I would absolutely love Frontier to include this skin as well as giving us a gene alteration to make it look similar as to the poster of this animal.
33c4cb89d3ada29d53eb4d3e9e56679b.jpg

PARASAUROLOPHUS-NOVEL SKIN: another skins for Frontier to consider from the novels for this particular species of dinosaur and I hope that you would consider it.
jp_the_lost_world_novel__parasaurolophus_by_hellraptorstudios_d9u0t0x-fullview.jpg

TROODON-1993 JP THE GAME SKIN: an awesome looking skin of the Troodon it's another scam I hope gets added to Jurassic world Evolution thanks to so many skins from many iconic dinosaurs returning.
jurassic_park__troodon___new_art____by_hellraptorstudios_d4f2kji-350t.jpg

ALBERTOSAURUS-JP DINO CRISIS SKIN: Albertosaurus already has beautiful skins but I feel like something involving Jurassic Park could make this dinosaur even more iconic than it is in the whole franchise and I hope this gets included as well.
f2f4eecf7d4a1eb71467129483e7f768.jpg

DILOPHOSAURUS-NOVEL SKIN: obviously this would be my favorite Dilophosaurus skin in the entire game if this were added from the novel.
jurassic_park_novel__dilophosaurus__new_art____by_hellraptorstudios_d8oo7cf-fullview.jpg

Um... that Carnotaurus skin... pretty sure that's based on the old Kenner Jurassic Park Carnotaurus toy, not Jurassic World...

EDIT:
Oh wait, I see... apparently the second Carnotaurus (the one seen fighting the T-rex near the end of the film) kind of looks like that... not that the pictures I find make that especially clear...

Last edited:
Top Bottom