Dinosaur Exhibit information sign

In Planet zoo signs are automatically placed depending on what animals are inside the exhibit along with information about the species. Simply I want this feature to be added to Jurassic World Evolution that say what dinosaurs are in the exhibit and the number of individuals per species.Along with this there should also be signs that point in the direction of where a dinosaurs exhibit is located.

I've been going through my Isla Matanceros park and sprucing it up with the new Terrain brushes and Scenery items and thought about this too. This would be another great customization feature to help personalize your parks! Even if the signs couldn't be placed on paths and had to be placed on regular ground I feel like this would be worth adding! Imagine if they were electronic signs that you could set the species featured on them, and then the sign would state facts about those dinosaurs through audio clips like what we just got with the Gyrosphere and Jurassic Tour voiceovers! :love: I imagine Frontier could even reuse the existing voice lines if they needed/wanted to.

Top Bottom