Dinosaur Requests

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hello again,

Probably my favorite part and anyone else's part in games like this are thinking of what new additions we'd get in the form of dinosaurs. Dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals have been a big part of my life for as long as I can remember. Also my experience with Disney Infinity has given me the idea on the concept of how these games work in why certain characters are chosen. For Evolution, it's mostly been that these dinosaurs are featured or mentioned in any and every form of Jurassic Park media, even if I didn't know that. Of course there are some like Olorotitan which this game is it's first introduction but doesn't hurt to wish for others that haven't popped up in any of the media. So why don't I stop monologuing and get down to the dinosaurs and other animals I'd like to see in the future for Evolution. Let's get started.

1. Amargasaurus
2. Therizinosaurus
3. Protoceratops
4. Microceratus
5. Torvosaurus
6. Concavenator
7. Nasutoceratops
8. Pachyrhinosaurus
9. Oviraptor
10. Gigantoraptor
11. Coelophysis
12. Dryosaurus
13. Psittacosaurus
14. Shunosaurus
15. Plateosaurus
16. Mussaurus
17. Cryolophosaurus
18. Mononykus
19. Shantungosaurus
20. Monolophosaurus
21. Guanlong

Now these are traditional dinosaurs I would personally like to see and I would like to hear what you guys think and if there are ones I missed. I have my reasons on some so. This doesn't mean I have ideas for pterosaurs and other animals. That is till my next thread.

Good summary of dinos not in the game yet but are associated with JP/JW media.... and some are quite unique looking too which I think we all love to see when new species are profiled by frontier. E.g. Amargasaurus, Concavenator, Microceratus (actually those three would make an awesome dino pack!)

Good summary of dinos not in the game yet but are associated with JP/JW media.... and some are quite unique looking too which I think we all love to see when new species are profiled by frontier. E.g. Amargasaurus, Concavenator, Microceratus (actually those three would make an awesome dino pack!)

I wish to make a nature preserve in two game files with all of the herbivorous dinosaurs that I use the most along with the ones I've requested. Same goes for a nature preserve with the carnivores I use the most.

Hmm, I see what you mean, it's not really obvious. This is a more general dinosaur discussion section. The "Dinosaur Mega wishlist" is in the "Ideas & Feature Requests" section, which I get the feeling is probably the main place Frontier pays attention to in regards to dinosaur suggestions.

Hmm, I see what you mean, it's not really obvious. This is a more general dinosaur discussion section. The "Dinosaur Mega wishlist" is in the "Ideas & Feature Requests" section, which I get the feeling is probably the main place Frontier pays attention to in regards to dinosaur suggestions.
No I meant what should I do? Just repost it or is there a way to transfer it from one discussion to another?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom