Dinosaurs Dinosaur Social Editing

Your Feature Request / Idea
i think it's very important to get the social requirements accurate either to the movies or what we know in real life from fossil findings. (I'm an upcoming paleontologist), most of which is implimented into the movies anyway, quiet well to be honest.

In the game Most herbivores have very high social requirements which is fantastic and correct, however I have found it more difficult with the ankylosauridae and other armoured dinosaurs (Anykylosaurus, Polacanthus, Nodosaurus, critchtonsaurus) are quiet difficult in the game, they have high social but low population and it is quiet difficult to get the correct balance when you wanting to mix them all together. Also with some of the hydrosaurs like para and Tsintaosaurus.

Tyrannosaurus Rex - In the movies and what is begin to come to light in real life, is how both of them indicate that the T-Rex may of been a low social dinosaur, it would happily have one other T-rex around though be constantly annoyed about it been in it's territory. So it would be great to see the t-rex enclosures allowing two Tyrannosaur's together.

Allosaurus - Allosaurs bones where found together in some area's and though in fallen kingdom is displayed as a single social dinosaur, I as many others would like to see Allosaurus having a social requirement of up to 1-3 maximum.

Spinosaurids - There is lack of evidence and no showing in the movies or life that Spinosaurids would of been social animals, but very territorial, and hate additions of the same kind. However I am a Huge fan of the Suchomimus and the Baryonyx, I love the fact I can have two Suchomimus or two Baryonyx in same enclosure. But when I put two Spinosaur's together I can't help but feel that it looks really odd and bizarre, and there for in my opinion I would drop the Spino down to a social requirement of 1.

I also belive that the Pachycephalosaurid's (pachycephalosaurus, Stygimoloch, Dracorex) have very high social requirements some of them up to 5, I believe this is a little two high and should be dropped to 2-4 in an enclosure.

Sauropods - Some of the sauropods of great and some I think need tweaking slightly. I believe that diplodicus should have quiet a high social need, along with the Apatosaurus.
Though I would say that the Brachiosaurus, Camarasaurus and Mamenchisaurus would be happy in groups of two or three. Also on the topic of Sauropods, when putting them in a herbivore enclosure with other smaller herbivores, it is very hard to meet the requirements when it comes to forest and grassland, I think it would be beneficial to lower the forestery needed. brachiosaurus and other larger sauropods would just stay in an area that has got forest and would stay away from the open lands, where the smaller herbivores would be situated.

These are just my opinion on some of the species in the game, as I think the Carno, Struthiomimus,, velociraptors, gallimimus, deinochus and some other dinos have the appropiate social requirements.

these are just my opinions please add your own opinions.

Top Bottom