Disappearing missions and transactions

just spent 30 mins in a running firefight in a base, shot one barrel, game crashes - not only the game, but the error reporter crashed when uploading the error :ROFLMAO:

i'm done with odyssey and elite until they fix this pile of thargood doodoo

Just had one on foot mission disappear after a blue cobra error and now, after completing a new mission I cannot hand it in...I just get stuck in a loop where I click on the complete mission button and it just punts me back to the main interface. Very annoying.

I agree that odyssey is an absolute buggy mess...it's stunningly, tragically bad and it makes me truly sad.

I have had dozens of missions simply vanish since Odyssey all of them with many hours or days to run but after a crash out "Black Adder" mostly, they are gone on relogging in moments later.

So, apparently, if you can't turn in a completed mission within the time specified in the mission, it just fails...nevermind that you actually completed it. Such a steaming pile of garbage this release is. I have a hard time even calling it beta worthy since things like the galaxy map and outfitting are clearly not even finished (at least I really, really hope they aren't).

Edit: Oh and I somehow managed to incur a 100,000cr fine for not turning it in too. Yay.

I've managed to hand in a foot mission and get a reward :p

But it was one of those people standing about, not the mission console thing, they still don't like me :cautious:

Top Bottom