Disconnections! (PS4)

I disconnect everytime im for longer than 5 min in a mission target signal source. if im lucky i manage to kill the target in the time if not i can try again with scannin nav beacon an all!! so much fun. yay this game...
bout time i quit.. its just not fun anymore since the last few "patches"
I disconnect when im in Chat menu, clickin L2 a few times an then R2 a few times (to switch chat type)
I often disconnect when dropin from SC into an instance with a wingmate in!

Last edited:
Have you tried rebuilding your PS4 database? Power down PS4, hold down power button until 2nd beep, from safe mode menu select rebuild database, may resolve it for you.

Have you tried rebuilding your PS4 database? Power down PS4, hold down power button until 2nd beep, from safe mode menu select rebuild database, may resolve it for you.
I do this once a Month. The DCs are really gettin random.. seems like theres no reason at all. fly around at a Nav beacon, DC! Prepare for a jump, DC! Its at the point where i disconnect at least once every hour!

I do this once a Month. The DCs are really gettin random.. seems like theres no reason at all. fly around at a Nav beacon, DC! Prepare for a jump, DC! Its at the point where i disconnect at least once every hour!
Is your PS4 wired to your broadband router or using WiFi, and have you tested your broadband speed?

OP, PS4s are quite volitile when it comes to thier network connection. Is your PS4 connected via wireless or wired connection? If wireless then you need to check your wifi hub to make sure it's not jumping channels automatically. If you have it wired, I suggest manually assigning the IP address outside the DHCP range.

I have had mine connect both ways and currently have it wired with an assigned IP. It's rock solid in the game at the moment.

I'll try one of those missions though to see if I have your problem.

Its not my internet. its not my ps4. i know how to use a ps4. ive done alot of t. its this broken game. i get DC when jumpin systems! this game is broken and FDev cant fix this e anymore! they lost a paying player. wish i cld get my money back

also this curse filter makes me think FDev thinks im a 12 year old girl.. i am old enough to curse geez

Last edited:
Top Bottom