Discount for owners of JWE 1

I love this game JWE1.
But in many years of gaming I never saw something like JWE1 and then a 2 like this one.
It's not the same game ? Well it's just like the very first one should have been since the start, and it's pretty clear the foundations and the assets are the same.
Has Frontier ever considered a voucher, a discount for those who bought an incomplete JWE1 ?

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
.Has Frontier ever considered a voucher, a discount for those who bought an incomplete JWE1 ?
Sales are the only time the game is discounted. It's not standard practice to give discounts just because you own the original game. It's not exactly the same as the first game. There are some amazing changes. :)

Moved to General Discussion from Ideas & Features Requests

Thanks, but this time I will wait until it's like a 20$ DELUXE. I don't want to run the risk Frontier release a JPE3 next year with another Jeep and the same mechanics.

Thanks, but this time I will wait until it's like a 20$ DELUXE. I don't want to run the risk Frontier release a JPE3 next year with another Jeep and the same mechanics.
I HIGHLY doubt they will. This was the game meant to go along the least Jurassic film. They are probably going to spend that time adding DLC to this game.

Top Bottom