Discovery Scanner - 27.03.2023

Sorry to bring this post up again Jack, but I saw the whining by many as about getting more and better communication from Frontier, not less.

We now have less comms than before, they stopped DS and nothing has appeared in its place or replaced it, with what was said at the time, more fun!
What was it, 3 weeks ago?

Last edited:
Sorry to bring this post up again Jack, but I saw the whining by many as about getting more and better communication from Frontier, not less.

We now have less comms than before, they stopped DS and nothing has appeared in its place or replaced it, with what was said at the time, more fun!
What was it, 3 weeks ago?
Astute observation! Not quite sure why are you asking me about it, I wasn't complaining about the empty conversations and rather liked Sally's posts..

Maybe ask Avod if he got what he wanted?

Astute observation! Not quite sure why are you asking me about it, I wasn't complaining about the empty conversations and rather liked Sally's posts..

Maybe ask Avod if he got what he wanted?
I wonder if the demise of DS was the result of one post on the forum (which would make it a first in the history of ED) or whether if it was a convenient smokescreen to cover what was already planned due to the reduction in ED CM resource?

Frontier Foundry has Stranded: Alien Dawn (SAD) coming out of early access on April 25 2023, so I imagine community support marketing activities are concentrated in that direction at the moment.

Last edited:
I think this kind of thing is great!
And for anyone who isn’t a fan, there’s no obligation to read or join in of course.
download.png

Top Bottom