Kinect: Disneyland Adventures Disneyland Adventures Game Bug/Glitch

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Hi. XBOX customer support told me to contact you directly.

I recently purchased Disneyland Adventures Kinect. I have played it for a long while and am currently 97% complete. However, I cannot complete the game because a game glitch/bug has occurred which prevents me from completing the game.

On one of the Adventures (quests), the Aladdin genie set me on a quest to find 3 invisible golden scarabs. The quest has glitched rendering this quest incompletable.

On day one, I found 2 of 3 of the invisible scarabs using the spyglass. The game appeared to record my finding 2 of 3 of them. It was late, so I quit at that point. The next day I returned and found the 3rd and final scarab. When I got it, the game surprisingly said I had found only 1 of 3, instead of 3 of 3. For some reason, the 2 I found the previous day did not get logged correctly. I went back to their original locations and they are no longer there, they are gone. So, I can never get them and thus, I cannot complete that Adventure, the follow-on Adventures, and the game.

I contacted XBOX, Microsoft Studios, on 1/28/2012, and filed an incident report. Over the next 3 weeks, they analyzed the issue and agreed with me that the problem is a game bug/glitch. They told me to contact you directly to have you issue a game patch to correct the bug.

Please get back to me on this issue. The prospect of having to start the game all over again to overcome this bug, with no guarantee that it would not happen again, is not something I would be very happy about.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom