Display Habitat Visitor Stats?

hi! when I click on a habitat, i don't see a way to view visitor stats like: visitor count, visitor accessibility, visitor happiness with animals, etc.

i was wondering if there was a way to view this information so you know how well you've built your hab and how well the guests are enjoying/hating it...thanks!

bump! is there a way to see visitor count per hab? or even total donations per hab? seems this would be a good way to know which of your habs were most popular and which need work.

Not sure about the visitor count but I'm pretty sure you can check the total donations by checking the donation boxes around your habitat.

Not sure about the visitor count but I'm pretty sure you can check the total donations by checking the donation boxes around your habitat.

that seems pretty cumbersome though, and especially difficult once you get to bigger zoos. and many habs have multiple donation boxes so you'd have to go around adding them up and then handwriting them down to compare. there's gotta be a way to just view all the income per hab, right??

I haven't seen any specific data on habitats, but the info box when you click on the barrier has a tab that displays recent visitor thoughts to give you an idea of how effective it is. For the other question, on the main zoo info box it will tell you the most popular animal.

that seems pretty cumbersome though, and especially difficult once you get to bigger zoos. and many habs have multiple donation boxes so you'd have to go around adding them up and then handwriting them down to compare. there's gotta be a way to just view all the income per hab, right??
Donation boxes aren't part of an habitat. They are facilities outside the barriers, so there isn't a way to check the income per hab.. You'll have to manually do this, if you want this info.

I haven't seen any specific data on habitats, but the info box when you click on the barrier has a tab that displays recent visitor thoughts to give you an idea of how effective it is.
That's basically the only info you'll get about a habitat..

I don't know why but in the new zoo i built not a single person goes to look at the animals in the habitats . they all just walk past the entrance to them , In all my other zoos the habitat exhibits were always crowded

Top Bottom