Modes Distant Worlds 2

RCF is not a troll, when I was about 3 weeks into the game I met him at Eravate where he was recruiting for his wing and we chatted on voice comms a bit, he taught me a few tricks and we had a couple of arranged duels to 30% hull (obviously he won as I was 3 weeks in). The opposite of a ganker.

Sorry you don't like his opinion.

Last edited:
RCF is not a troll, when I was about 3 weeks into the game I met him at Eravate where he was recruiting for his wing and we chatted on voice comms a bit, he taught me a few tricks and we had a couple of arranged duels to 30% hull (obviously he won as I was 3 weeks in). The opposite of a ganker.

Sorry you don't like his opinion.

FERALLIGATOR!!!

Haven't you heard? Some are claiming it is against their religious convictions to fly in anything but Open and are demanding FD fully reimburse their losses otherwise they will file a anti-religious claim against the company.

;)

Why are you still complaining when you get shot in OPEN??? What do you really expect?

I'm not involved in DW, but I would think it has something to do with it not feeling like a community event, or like being part of a collective, when you're not actually playing alongside others. It would be like racing a bicycle race by yourself.

Last edited:
Why are you still complaining when you get shot in OPEN??? What do you really expect?

Probably down to folks not understanding how the mode system works or they didn't know there are PvE PGs setup for DW2.
These things are not advertised in game and some folks will only come to the forums when things go wrong.

Frontier really should add an info screen to the main menu, to explain this stuff.

Last edited:
Most of the regulars aren't complaining. They're venting their opinion on the matter.

The players who got shot in Open in Palleani were mostly CMDRs who joined DWE2 the last couple of days (3,000 applications in the last week) and weren't aware of the advice to join a Private Group.

Top Bottom