Distant Worlds 3 ???

I had my first community experiences with both distant worlds. My hats off to you for not proceeding without full inclusiveness. They were glorious adventures and now because of the new situation it is over.. I salute you and all distant world participants.

Just wanted to say that I'm so glad I got the chance to be a part of, and to complete the Distant World 2 expedition! With thousands of commanders traveling together towards the same goals and locations it surely was one of the best times I've ever had in Elite. That said, I fully respect the decision that has been made about a future DW3, but my hope is of course that (sooner or later) we will have the chance to be a part of a great community experience like this sometime in the years to come!

And once again I would like to say a big thank you to Erimus, Qohen and all the other organizers involved that made DW2 possible!

Yes, it surely was the best of times!
o7

On behalf of the team, thanks for the kind words. :) It was a great time, the best of times as Qohen mentioned.

On a personal note, I just want to say a big thanks to the whole team who helped put both events together.. especially Dr Kaii, Qohen, Kancro, Satsuma, Sajime, CoR, the Rock Rats, and the whole Fleetcomm team that were there right from the very beginning all those years ago!. (where did the time go? :eek:)

Maybe we'll all meet up again someday in other virtual galaxies and create some events there!

o7.

Last edited:
I missed DW2 by a few weeks, but I hope frontier themselves will create events like it in the future for the Odyssey season. I think the colonia bridge event they're running is a step towards that.
But there's lots of spacey games around now, and more coming too, so if you guys plan events in other games, count me in for those.

Top Bottom