Kinect: Disneyland Adventures DL Adventures - More more more...

Well Frontier, now I have to go and buy Xbox and Kinect. After seeing the amazing re-creation of Disneyland (DL) theme park you did, I'm all in.

NOW, just as Walt said DL would never be finished, so shouldn't this game. PLEASE continue to offer expansions. DL fans will buy.

Expansions we'd love to see:

-Day to night (DL is amazing at dusk and night) I can only imagine what this game would look like with all the lighting effects.
-Holidays (featuring holiday decor around the park as well as special entertainment, parades, performances, holiday character costumes, fireworks, merchandise, etc.)
-Secure licensing from George Lucas and Spielburg to offer our missing E-Tickets.
-Additional locations and mini games (Tom Sawyers Island, Autopia, Monorail rides, DL Railroad rides, more shops, restaurants)
-Additional gameplay options.

These are at the top of my want list and are somewhat feasible from where I sit. My more off the wall ideas would include the ability to travel back in time to specific years in the DL park and experience the park with some of its extinct attractions.

Thanks so much for you continued work on theme park games. I remember mac beta testing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 back in the day. I hear there's a new theme park game coming from you guys. It'd be great to have a Disney park tycoon game and use the elements from Disneyland Adventures to create your own Disney inspired theme park.

"Disneyland is your land" - Walt Disney

Hi Michael,

I'm glad to see you guys regularly moderate the forum.

I was trying to figure out how to make this game an even bigger success and draw in even more users.

The attention to detail and the likeness to the Disneyland park is what makes this game a hit among most its users. Even the nuances throughout the individual games make this a DL fan's dream. But taking this virtual park you've created and opening it up to networked gameplay would really talk this to another level.

If you know your 'Disney Parks' games of the past, there was one called Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK). It was on online interactive experience within the theme park (find hidden mickey's, explore attractions, etc). It was a huge hit online for one main reason. Live interaction. DL Adventures needs some kind of a networked gameplay through Xbox Live. Invite ppl to take a stroll around the park with you. Play the games with each other, hidden mickey contests. There are many possibilities.

Oh, and to add to my earlier list:
-Fantasmic!
-Tarzan's Tree House
-Park strolling mode using the controller

Thanks

Top Bottom