DLC that adds the one missing animal from each DLC

Hmm... definitely a plausible idea. Personally, I was hoping for an animal pack based on yearly DLC; start with one called "Year-One Animal Pack" or something, featuring animals related to Arctic, South America, Australia and Aquatic, then add more for each year that passes... but I suppose packs featuring one animal for every seven packs might work too... not as fun though...

On balance, I think these would be my choices for a pack that includes one missing species from each DLC:

Red breasted goose (Arctic Pack) - Wanted something that wasn't either white or brown in colour, and this rare, colourful goose fits the bill nicely
Capybara (South America Pack) - A commonly-kept species that is really high on the requested list
Yellow footed rock wallaby (Australia Pack) - A colourful, walkthrough-friendly species that would add a very different looking macropod to the game
California sea lion (Aquatic Pack) - Probably the most obvious requested species for such a pack
Prevost's squirrel (Southeast Asia Pack) - Now that we know very small habitat animals are possible, this colourful squirrel is a good option
Red river hog (Africa Pack) - A commonly-kept wild pig that can be kept in many mixed exhibits and which represents a habitat otherwise absent in the Africa Pack

Last edited by a moderator:
Musk ox (only cause I’m hopeful for wolverine in NA pack)
Capybara
Tasmanian Devil (Platypus is close though)
Walrus (only cause I’m sure we’re getting the sea Lion)
Any gibbon
Any baboon

Red River hog (Deluxe Pack)
Musk ox (Arctic Pack)
Maned wolf (SA Pack)
Tree kangaroo (Australia Pack)
Capybara (Aquatic Pack)
Lar gibbon (SEA Pack)
Addax (Africa Pack)

Although if we could add 2 not just one it would be more than great 😊

So:
Scimitar-horned oryx (Deluxe Pack)
Wolverine (Arctic Pack)
Howler monkey (SA Pack)
Wombat (Australia Pack)
Manatee (Aquatic Pack)
Javan leopard (SEA Pack)
Stripped hyena (Africa Pack)

and if we could add 3 I would be the happiest man on earth:

Lion tailed macaque (Deluxe Pack)
Eurasian Lynx (Arctic Pack)
Coati (SA Pack)
Yellow footed rock wallaby (Australia Pack)
Beaver (Aquatic Pack)
Sumatran rhinoceros (SEA Pack)
Somali wild donkey (Africa Pack)

plus last one to Deluxe pack to make it 7 animals in it:

Père David’s deer (Deluxe Pack)

And that’s how it should be from the beginning 7 animals in regular pack and 10 animals in the animal pack.

Last edited:
Japanese serow (Deluxe)

Musk ox (Arctic)

Capybara (South America)

Emu (Australia) The one I feel most strongly about. Almost all Australian zoos have them - Adelaide just stopped I believe - and almost all Australian enclosures and areas overseas feature them. Their absence actually stops me making any serious progress on an Australian zoo.

Australian pelican (Aquatic)

Asian small-clawed otter (South East Asia) - although it’s tempting to say Malayan tapir. Please Frontier, fix it.

Black and white colobus (Africa)

• Red Deer (Deluxe)
  • Musk Ox (Arctic)
  • Capybara (SA)
  • Tasmanian Devil (Australia)
  • Elephant Seal (Aquatic)
  • Common Flying Dragon (SEA) They are 20 to 26 centimeters long and thanks to membranes they can glide from tree to tree, in most cases for a few meters, but glides of up to 60 meters in distance have been recorded, losing only 10 meters in altitude.
1280px-Flying_lizard_(Draco_volans)_male.jpg

• Ethiopian Wolf (Africa)

1. Arctic - Musk Ox
  2. SA - Capybara (big surprise :D )
  3. Australia - Wombat
  4. Aquatic - California Sea Lion
  5. SEA - Golden Pheasant
  6. Africa - Crested Porcupine (close call with the Hamadryas Baboon)

While Addax and oryx would be great additions, leopards were by far the most requested animal from Africa followed by the 4 we got. Leopards, porcupines, baboons and secretary birds were all big requests, but I think the leopard would be the best choice. It would complete the big 5, and it's pretty much the last generic zoo animal that hasn't been added yet.
I’d say the dromedary fits better considering everyone thought that would be added.

Top Bottom