DLC18 discussion and predictions

why is bro being forgotten
european-rabbit.jpg

I like the Capercaille but I mean - another European species? 😬 I’d prefer the golden pheasant if we have to choose 1 for the pack.
I don't look at it that way really. It doesn't matter from which continent species comes from if it enriches the roster in some way.

I mean case and point, Monal and Golden Pheasant, two most popular choices for mountains pack, comes from continent that had most animals in game.

Not that I wouldn't equally love to see either of those, or that I realistically expect to see Capercaillie in game, but I don't think that it being European animals is a disqualifying trait

Edit: Also to add up on captivity argument, it is found in 44 zoos in Europe according to zootierliste

I don't look at it that way really. It doesn't matter from which continent species comes from if it enriches the roster in some way.

I mean case and point, Monal and Golden Pheasant, two most popular choices for mountains pack, comes from continent that had most animals in game.

Not that I wouldn't equally love to see either of those, or that I realistically expect to see Capercaillie in game, but I don't think that it being European animals is a disqualifying trait

Edit: Also to add up on captivity argument, it is found in 44 zoos in Europe according to zootierliste
Yeah it’s just the last 2 packs have had almost all European animals I don’t really need anything else in my European sections and would prefer something from another continent.

If you do end up doing this, I really want to see it, better even include some gross, dirty bandages floating in the pools
"So, as far as Planet Coaster 2 goes, what are your influences? " The documentary about Action Park in New Jersey and various commercials from New England water parks from the late 90s/early 2000s. Nothing more, nothing less.

Not sure we will get a bird but the likely candidates are:

• himalayan monal
  • Golden pheasant
  • Lesser rhea

Less likely but possible:
  • Damoiselle crane
  • Western cappercaillie
  • Andean flamingo

If not highlands but cliffs or something simillar:

• Atlantic puffin
  • Rockhopper penguin

In a perfect world in which we have a zoo Game with flying birds the true pick should be:

• Andean condor
  • Golden eagle (or similar)
  • Lammergeier
  • Griffon vulture
Real shame that we are probably only going to get 1 at most

"So, as far as Planet Coaster 2 goes, what are your influences? " The documentary about Action Park in New Jersey and various commercials from New England water parks from the late 90s/early 2000s. Nothing more, nothing less.
Omg yes, need to make the rides looks as sketch as possible, .5 star rating on cleanliness and and satisfaction, and lock all the inspectors in porta potties

So, I've just been Googling "large birds that live in mountains" (mainly to torture myself)
Do we predict a habitat bird in this pack?
A condor or an eagle would be amazing, but I can't see it happening somehow.
My wager is that we'll get secretary birds (if any), nothing else since no other realisable birds are found in the dictionary

So, I've just been Googling "large birds that live in mountains" (mainly to torture myself)
Do we predict a habitat bird in this pack?
A condor or an eagle would be amazing, but I can't see it happening somehow.
I was looking up some stuff on new world vultures, and man I really wish we can get one, even as a habitat animal. I'd prefer one of the tropical species or either condor due to their colorations on their head, but any would be really cool

Back
Top Bottom