DO NOT STORE MODULES

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Reading a lot of reports about all sorts of hilarious issues. This might actually be the one that adds the least and breaks the most all in one go. I couldn't think of a better way to make people spend lots of money in the new shiny store... :p

I stopped being surprised a long time ago when FDev oopses during patches. And internal testers? heh yeh. Oh and beta is pointless, they don't react to bugreports.

/doom
/dead
/steamcharts
/pitchforks

🍵🍪

No, I don't blame them. However, every single update that brings significant content or changes also brings big nasty bugs. Every time. You'd think if FD haven't got it right by now at least players would be more cautious.

This update didn't bring anything near significant content, and yet...

Great. I have all my best large ship modules in storage. If this is permanent, im done.
Not going to do the grind again.

Will Flanagan

W
Hello Commanders,

The team have been looking into the issue regarding Engineered Modules appearing unengineered when in module storage. We can confirm this is a visual bug and you have not lost any progress. As a temporary measure, you can retrieve a module from storage and relog, and the modifications should then reappear.

As always, we'll be looking to resolve this issue as soon as we can!

All these "bugs" being reported may have a common factor: they rely on server communication to do counting. They may settle when everyone has uploaded the new game.

Hello Commanders,

The team have been looking into the issue regarding Engineered Modules appearing unengineered when in module storage. We can confirm this is a visual bug and you have not lost any progress. As a temporary measure, you can retrieve a module from storage and relog, and the modifications should then reappear.

As always, we'll be looking to resolve this issue as soon as we can!
That you are responding at what is 9pm your time, when most working people are home watching their tv / playing computer games, this is appreciated, Will :)

Poor, Fd. What about Beta-testing in the past?
3awz4t.jpg

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom