DO NOT USE FRONTIER STORE TO BUY PRE-BUILT SHIPS

I am advising other players that purchasing any Arx and pre-built ships using your Frontier account does not get transferred to your linked account e.g. Steam account. All money spent there would be lost and not accredited to your game account. This has been my experience and heed caution before you end up wasting or losing money for non-deliverable items. Their instructions on how to claim the pre-builts ONLY works when you purchase the Arx and pre-builts in-game and NOT via the Frontier store. Shopper beware there.

This is what happens when you try to save a little money buying through a third party. The third party screws it up from time to time, but people still try to blame the developer.

I've already bought 2 pre-built ships, no issues at all. I also stopped using Steam for ED several months ago. Many other issues went away after I did that.

I have been corresponding with support and possibly identified the disconnect between my Frontier account and Steam which is used to login and play Elite Dangerous.

Top Bottom