do so many things

Wow, this game looks graphically amazing, i'm impressed by how smoothly the pathing is working,

But i have a few questions, its probably not implemented yet but im wondering.

-is there any way to hire people.
-will all the attractions be released in the bginning or will you have to do research like in rct1 + 2
-is there any way to adjust the price of the park?
-will the booths stay where they are, or eventually be moved to shops?

tyty

Hey roome0,

1. As of right now, there is no way to hire staff. As of right now there are only entertainers who show up after you place their relevant scenery, but there is no control over staff.
2. There has been no word on attraction development.
3. I believe that park management/financing should come in Alpha Stage 3. We are currently on Alpha Stage 1 with Alpha Stage 2 slated to be released on May 24th.
4. Not sure what you mean by this one.

ty, for the first three answers, i hope they'll release the research thing

as for the booths.

what i mean is the current drinkstand, food stand are in scenery---> buildings.

logically these should be in shops. will this happen?

We might see different booths. Say balloons, t-shirts, toys ... ideas? ... because with building you can make that booth into either an outside stand, or a shop if you have suitable signs to add. As for different styles of booth (walk in shops) I doubt that's in the immediate future (it would be complicated to build as it would work almost like a ride?).

I guess two things that would be cool to see are active seats (where customers use the seats) and things like "clothes rails" (which you could place on paths). These would be decorations then, for shops that you'd still build as a building, with a booth inside to take the money?

ty, for the first three answers, i hope they'll release the research thing

as for the booths.

what i mean is the current drinkstand, food stand are in scenery---> buildings.

logically these should be in shops. will this happen?

Ah, I'm not sure the answer to that one. Seems logical but no info has really been released as to what the shops tab is for or what it will contain (besides shops).

Top Bottom