Do you hate pirates? Would you like to do something about it?Then Join SOTERIA'S KNIGHTS.

If you are looking for a squadron to join who are lax and fun to play with look no further. You want a squadron who despises player pirates again look no further! Here at SOTERIA's KNIGHTS we understand the hours it takes to mine all those materials and then what it is like to have someone try to take what you worked so hard for. Polite or not they are still stealing from you and will destroy you if you don't give them what they want. Unlike other squadrons, we feel that a pirate is a pirate and our motto is the only good pirate is a dead pirate.

ATTENTION: SOTERIA'S WILL NOT CONDONE OR SUPPORT A TOXIC ENVIRONMENT IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO MAKES FUN OF PEOPLE OR PUTS THEM DOWN THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AT SOTERIA'S. ADDITIONALLY, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KICK YOU EVEN IF I WILL BE THE LAST ONE IN A SQUADRON. I DO NOT STAND FOR BULLYING NOR WILL IT BE TOLERATED.

If this is an environment you would like to be apart of please submit an application on INARA. The link will be provided below.
Click and apply. You then will be contacted for further instruction.

Lastly all platforms welcome. Please join us we will be happy to have you.

Last edited:
Depends. Are we talking the kind of pirate that gives a little banter, an exchange of pleasantries, maybe even a gentlemen's duel until shields are compromised? Bonus points if they've any brandy to leave behind as a consolation prize should they prove the victor. Or are we just talking about people that get an FSD interdictor and the meta PvP build from the interwebs and that's the end of the content?

As this is a new squad detail are evolving. It's not pitchforking but a statement that pirating will come with higher dangers for now on. If you feel you want to be one the reason its harder let's work together if figure out a way forward. I am open to ideas.

I am glad to see that I'm not the only one who hates pirates lol. I have never played open before but npc pirates have proven to be enough to drive me from trading to combat! I'm a successful trader but now my focus is exclusive to pirate massacre and assassination missions. Anyway this is my first corespondents on any forum ever and when I finally move to open, I'll be seeking this squad out.

If you're a Pirate. Breathe vacuum! All Pirate's are Scum! I scrape their remains from the hull of my Corvette! As an Admiral I follow the official Federal doctrine in dealing with Pirates. Shoot first, then scan the wreckage to make sure there are no survivors. Soteria's Knights sounds like my kind of Squadron.

Don't let a little thing like Politics get in the way of cleaning up the Galaxy. I'm a Fed. If the Squad Commander is an Imp, so be it. We are united in our common distaste of the thieving Pirates that pollute the space lanes.

IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO MAKES FUN OF PEOPLE OR PUTS THEM DOWN THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AT SOTERIA'S.

So no Aussies then :( That's sorta our national pastime. Oh well i will keep looking :)

Edit: typos

Last edited:
Top Bottom