Does anyone else feel like the Jeeps suck to drive again?

I remember when the game first came out the ranger jeeps and mvu trucks felt really awful to drive. They had no weight to them and would tip over constantly. But I did feel some big improvements. However in the past while I've felt like I've been tipping over in my jeep for no real reason again. It just sucks because I've loved driving around my parks so much since the first game. I hope that they can make the rangers feel a little bit better again

I remember when the game first came out the ranger jeeps and mvu trucks felt really awful to drive. They had no weight to them and would tip over constantly. But I did feel some big improvements. However in the past while I've felt like I've been tipping over in my jeep for no real reason again. It just sucks because I've loved driving around my parks so much since the first game. I hope that they can make the rangers feel a little bit better again
100%, Idk why they act like a bumper car and I have no clue why they didn't keep the standard controls/mechanics from the first game. Only benefit the "Jeeps" have in JWE2 is the ability to drive whilst using a darts, flares, etc.

Not only that you can't drive without a door popping off, even the most gentle of bumps will make all doors and body panels fly off.
I replayed Evolution 1 a few months ago and the driving was so much better and even felt like they had some weight to them. Yeh the Jeeps turned like a brick but you could actually do jumps, drifts, etc, without doing some weird barrel roll thing once you hit the ground...

I won't lie, I actually do own and drive one of the Jeep Wrangler YJ's used in the first JP movie, there's no way I'd drive like a maniac as we do in the game even when offroad because it'd turn over, crash, etc. But this is a game, at least let us have some glitch-free fun with them!!!

Top Bottom