Don't forget you can upgrade your jump range distance with the ......

It is helpfully when you are just to short of distance range to the next star for example .

If you've got enough and the right materials from planetary activity's/collecting with your SRV than there is one option in the right panel on your ship
under synthesis where you can upgrade your hyperdrive jump range ( normale , 50% and 100% go figger out that can be one hell of a jump ) for one jump at the time .
No thanks but it helps .

Last edited:
It is helpfully when you are just to short of distance range to the next star for example .

If you've got enough and the right materials from planetary activity's/collecting with your SRV than there is one option in the right panel on your ship
under synthesis where you can upgrade your hyperdrive jump range ( normale , 50% and 100% go figger out that can be one hell of a jump ) for one jump at the time .
No thanks but it helps .

Not only that, but those synths can help out with just about everything. I've saved quite a few SRVs by repairing while out and about. Also helps with ammo if you have projectile weapons.

Yep, ways to jump more:

- better FSD: by far the easiest way, so find the appropriate station (you can use https://eddb.io/station )
- lighter weight components: less return, but you can definitely see the diff between "B" and "D" modules
- engineering: Felicity Farseer and Elvira give FSD range upgrades, the unlock requirements aren't too high, and return is good.
- FSD injection synthesis: aka "Jumponium", use collected materials to boost the next jump (only) (see here: http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/Synthesis)
- FSD Supercharging: aka "Neutron boost", use white dwarves and neutron stars to boost for one jump (only) (see here: http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/FSD_Supercharging). This damages your modules, but if you pack a AFMU you can negate that. This also lead to the creation of the "Neutron Highway(s)" out to Colonia etc, essentially jumping from neutron to neutron to massively decrease times from A to B.

No thanks but it helps .

Wow.. nice!

I didn't mess around with those.. I just assumed you needed an engineer on board or something.

Wow.. nice!

I didn't mess around with those.. I just assumed you needed an engineer on board or something.

It's here that I wanted to be ....

Is a little bonus me think so , good when you just can't make it to the next star/system but you have to got the necessary mattamiracles with you than you are of for one jump and so on .
For example my maximum range is for the moment 24,87 lights to the year , now with the materials on 50% I could do a jump of 38 LY .
Any way i think many know this already but I though this is something that can be easy over cooked/looked for someone who brand new to the game .
Any way ... Greets

Last edited:
Top Bottom