Double Lightsource on Planets

Question here... dunno if theres a thread about, but this kills the good planets a bit.
Had wonderful NEON atmosphere, Ammoniak atmo world. And even some ice northpole on a landable planet.
Fixing this light problem would be fantastic but think will never come.

G Star - main star class of this planet... both circle around a B-Star.
And we have sundown sunbirth just from the G Star.

Any intention to fix this later?

Smojou VO-Z d13-130 C 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_0012.jpg
    Screenshot_0012.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_0013.jpg
    Screenshot_0013.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_0014.jpg
    Screenshot_0014.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 48
It's just how Elite works at the moment - only one light source is rendered at one time. It's something people have been asking for for yonks mate, don't get your hopes up.

It's just how Elite works at the moment - only one light source is rendered at one time. It's something people have been asking for for yonks mate, don't get your hopes up.
So im doomed to just get this, over a nice double sundown :D
I have hopes... maybe FD will one day pleasure us players.

Attachments

• Screenshot_0015.jpg
    Screenshot_0015.jpg
    892.7 KB · Views: 44
Oh I hope so man, the idea of multiple starlights that would mix into all manner of funky colours would make the game look so much better IMO.
Anyone with Space Engine want to post a picture of how this might look in practice? I'm very curious myself.

I noticed today while out exploring directly above the bubble that planets were reflecting both the starlight and the light from the galactic core. The planet I was on had a lovely blueish glare on the surface from the star and a bronze glare a few metres away from the galactic core.

Top Bottom