Dryosaurus shouldnt be an Ornithomimosaurid

For some reason in JWE2 and even in JWE1 Dryos info tab it says that its an Ornithomimid. Which just isnt accurate, and I hope it gets fixed. Its weird because Dryos JWE1 Paleobotany tab lists it as an Iguanodontid, which is a lot better. I hope that its classified as an Iguanodontid again in JWE2 so that things are mix and matched even more. Muttaburrasaurus should also be thrown into the Iguanodontid category so that now we have 4 of them.

For some reason in JWE2 and even in JWE1 Dryos info tab it says that its an Ornithomimid. Which just isnt accurate, and I hope it gets fixed. Its weird because Dryos JWE1 Paleobotany tab lists it as an Iguanodontid, which is a lot better. I hope that its classified as an Iguanodontid again in JWE2 so that things are mix and matched even more. Muttaburrasaurus should also be thrown into the Iguanodontid category so that now we have 4 of them.
Where does it say this?

It's probably an error that will get fixed. They are game developers and not paleontologists or dinosaur experts. They make games. Games have a lot of fake and innacurate stuff in them.

Top Bottom