ds4 advice needed.

posting here because i cant think were to ask this.
i still use the ps3, it was mentioned that others were using the ds4 pad on the ps3. after my last ps3 pad started to go i invested in a ds4.
now after getting it running on the ps3. im dumbfounded as to why i am much faster at a particular game than i am with a ps3 pad. though currently loss of total control of my car.
heard a rumour that ds4 would now also work on a pc :) got BT for pc and attempted to get it working. now working great.
my question is this.
is it possible to have the ds4 pad paired to my pc and ps3.
i can do it separately, by de an re-pairing.
or is that a necessary evil having to de-pair to re-pair on another every time i switch machine?
i thought if i turned off, pc's BT it would automatically jump to the ps3 when i turned it on.

Last edited:
Not at the same time only one pairing key is default for Bluetooth. having more than one pairing key storage on Bluetooth slave device is extra step taken in chipset design Repairing is required unless you use a USB cable on the PC instead of Bluetooth...

DS4 is not a DS3 and there are still issues of compliance with PS3 games that never had patches... The Dead zone of a DS3 is massive compaired to a DS4 analogue sticks dead zone on DS4 supported titles...

Top Bottom