DSSA #103 Wanderer's Rest Planned Refit Journey

Greetings all,

As the title says, I will be heading in to Colonia for a refit to add Vista Genomics, Pioneer Services, and a much needed Concourse Bar to take in the sights at my post in The Conduit, Flyai Pre HR-V c2-1. I intend on retaining my existing Refuel, Repair, Armoury, Redemption Office, Shipyard, Outfitting (Mining) services

The first jump is planned for 3/29/24 @ 11am server time (7am EDT in the US). Hoping for good queue times to be back as soon as possible with these additional services.

Wanderer's Rest has arrived at Ratraii and has completed her refit. She will be departing as soon as refueling operations have finished.

Now just to fend off these interdictions trying to sell me a Carrier Extended Warranty.

Good afternoon,

As of 20:00, DSSA Wanderer's Rest is back on station in The Conduit, Flyai Pre HR-V c2-1 after a 3 day round trip. She now has all services with the exception of the Secure Warehouse, and fine new coat of paint.

All berths are clear, cabins are cleaned and prepped, and the first round in the Concourse Bar are on the house.

Fly safe, and thanks for the patience and the ear.

o7
CMDR Jaimes

Top Bottom