[DSSA] Rudi's Ride

The DSSA Unkraut is successfully deployed and markets are operational as intended :)

Blo1Rty.png
eloqgCC.png

Post 1 is updated accordingly ;)

Bill Quincy my colleague has arrived on DSS Kraut and sold his small supply of Exploration Data.
He may stay around and check out some of the local attractions you have kindly listed.:)

Greetings! I've just enjoyed a short stay, repairs and turning in some galactic data at the Kraut. Very happy that you provide this service! The Dolphin is now polished and ready to continue the voyage eastwards.

Greetings! I've just enjoyed a short stay, repairs and turning in some galactic data at the Kraut. Very happy that you provide this service! The Dolphin is now polished and ready to continue the voyage eastwards.
Hello Hexapanther!

Hope you had a pleasant stay. Enjoy your voyage! :)

o7

The Carrier ATC Archimedes is stopping at the NGC3199 nebula and CMDR Rythmus Blaster will be visiting the DSSA Kraut. It has been a long voyage to Beagle Point, Erickson's Star, Amundsen's Star, and Magellan's Star, with this being the final waypoint on the way back to the bubble. The galactic extremes of North, West, South and finally East have been explored on this ~4 month voyage. We set off as a group of 6, but only CMDR Rythmus remains of the original expedition.

The wonders of the NGC 3199 nebula are a nice waypoint on the journey home, and the hospitality of the DSSA Kraut is appreciated.

The icing on the cake was claiming first footfall on the guardian ruin site in the system!

The Carrier ATC Archimedes is stopping at the NGC3199 nebula and CMDR Rythmus Blaster will be visiting the DSSA Kraut. It has been a long voyage to Beagle Point, Erickson's Star, Amundsen's Star, and Magellan's Star, with this being the final waypoint on the way back to the bubble. The galactic extremes of North, West, South and finally East have been explored on this ~4 month voyage. We set off as a group of 6, but only CMDR Rythmus remains of the original expedition.

The wonders of the NGC 3199 nebula are a nice waypoint on the journey home, and the hospitality of the DSSA Kraut is appreciated.

The icing on the cake was claiming first footfall on the guardian ruin site in the system!
Sounds like an awesome journey so far!
Enjoy your stay :)

Top Bottom