Dinosaurs Dwarf T-Rex gene

I'm gonna come clean. I don't know why anyone else would want this but in my case I want to add Lil Sweet to my pack of T-Rexes in sandbox mode. What I do is add the gene, incubate and release the T-Rex and name it "Lil Sweet".

I am never gonna get this aren't I?
Probably not, resizes seem to be a lot of trouble and I'm not sure it would possible to have it as a sort of cosmetic gene (the recent remodels all use the same sized rig as far as I can tell).

You're going to have to settle for Proceratosaurus or Albertosaurus for now at least.

I would really like a Gene-Modification-Option to create juvenile or at least smaller Dinosaurs. Jurassic World even had some kind of Petting Zoo with juvenile Triceratops and other Dinosaurs.

It would also be awesome if it could be possible to use the Frog for Gene-Modification which was used for the Dinosaurs in the original Jurassic Park, to allow Dinosaurs to breed

A mini T-Rex is over the top, but a size modification gene would be great to better represent the dinosaurs. As you know, some of them are either too small or too big.

Top Bottom