Dynamic Animations for Dinosaurs

Can we please have dynamic animations for the dinosaurs? Otherwise we'll notice the same animations repeat after a while, which makes it repetitive.

Dynamic animations means the interactions among dinosaurs and with humans would be a bit different every time.

Last edited:
Several ways to die devoured by the dinosaurs, would be less repetitive and would be a discovery each time. No doubt

;)

Last edited:
Can we please have dynamic animations for the dinosaurs? Otherwise we'll notice the same animations repeat after a while, which makes it repetitive.

Dynamic animations means the interactions among dinosaurs and with humans would be a bit different every time.

I'm not sure about what you mean, but I assume technology has evolved if compared to Operation Genesis.

Yes Please To bring Dino and NPC to Life!

Here is some understanding about it and would be offering the dino community something very different! So hope the developer can look into it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKLaMN9dnjQ

Agreed :)

More social interactions that would be different with there own versus that of other creatures and with the humans. Be also interesting if there was unique personalities with the dinosaurs that was made apparent with the movies. Not all creatures should in any way act exactly the same. Plus there should be solo animations that are not always the exact same but have minor to major differences/varities. :)

Haha! Game's not out yet but i'm more than certain there will be many different animation ways we will die by dinosaurs ;)

I am concern about the AI and you want smart AI so players don't get easily fooled. It would be a waste to see fantastic animation but the Ai does not learn. :( So there is alot of expectation.

I can't wait to see the herbivores respond to the T-Rex roaring. All their heads coming up and looking in one direction.

It'll definitely be interesting to see how the animations and ai work. One of the things I'll doing in the game is having death duels. Not the ones where you place two dinosaurs and watch them fight. I'm talking about genetically modifying a triceratops to make it more aggressive so this way it will be the herd leader. I'm also going to change the way the herd leader looks in terms of color to make it obvious which one's the alpha. Once I make the alpha I'm going to make the other triceratops and let all of them live a little bit and let them decide who's the alpha through dominance displays. By making my alpha more aggressive I'm hoping that she will automatically become the leader due to her aggressiveness. Once that is done I'm going to make my trex and of course alter his color a bit and change his behavior. Once this is done I'm going to release my trex into the triceratops paddock. I'm going to give you all my vision for this scene once I have all the dinos completed for my vision. The trex will run towards the triceratops and roar, all of the triceratops will look up and see the trex, most of if not all of the triceratops will flee but not the alpha triceratops. The trex and alpha triceratops will face off and that will be my death duel. It's a bit more complicated I know but I'm hoping the ai and animations will work smoothly together to make this scenario awesome! If you have any questions about my post feel free to ask. I know I rambled a bit😂.

Top Bottom