E:D Universe : Finding all system descriptions

You know , I wonder how will FD represent all this in game when time comes?
Like for example : B’Titus so they sound like the worst place in the universe for me , but it is said they party every day or something (a tad bit silly)
Will FD add loud music to that system on planet surfaces?
Witch faction are they talking about?
Is it a minor faction that is not listed?
Is it historical and not a thing in modern day?
Even if this sort of stuff was in the old games elite lore is dark this sort of stuff seems out of place.

And I do have a lore question for FD , who makes the descriptions in lore? is it just CMDRs who put this stuff up , the system them selves or UC?
Because some of them make no sens.

Last edited:
You know , I wonder how will FD represent all this in game when time comes?
Like for example : B’Titus so they sound like the worst place in the universe for me , but it is said they party every day or something (a tad bit silly)
Will FD add loud music to that system on planet surfaces?
Witch faction are they talking about?
Is it a minor faction that is not listed?
Is it historical and not a thing in modern day?
Even if this sort of stuff was in the old games elite lore is dark this sort of stuff seems out of place.

And I do have a lore question for FD , who makes the descriptions in lore? is it just CMDRs who put this stuff up , the system them selves or UC?
Because some of them make no sens.

As far as I know
  • There will be system descriptions that come from the Old Games, lore and gazetteers, such as Lave Beta Hydri The Capitals etc.
  • New ones created for the prelaunch beta around Eranin
  • Not sure how the Corporation HQ entries were seeded about be it manually or by the system - not sure if new ones have been added in places where one can buy crafting commodities or not.
  • Some that was added from in game events - Such as Kappa Forrnacis being the home to Onionhead.
  • Some that was added in the build up to Powerplay - mainly in the Empire on who influenced where, but those became out of place with power Plays, as for example Aisling's personal fife is no where near her Power Place base of operations.
  • And Finally there are the Player Faction home systems, which the player factions could submit the description.

but I too would love Dev input on what will become of these.

For all the No description ones any way of adding a description that is pulled from the Stellar forge data.

This is an [Populous/mid sized/lightly populated/sparely populated] [x number of stars] system with a primarily known for [primary economy type] economy with some [secondary economy type] operations. System security is noted as nominally [Ever presentl/Ably enforced/Underfunded/conspicuously absent].

Make the primary economy and secondary economy type descriptions have a few variations so they don't all read the same.

Having An agricultural economy, being the bread basket for the local system cluster
being a garden world, focusing on food stuff and cash crops
[primarily/also] being an agrarian economy, noted for its natural fabrics

Refinery operations for the local systems mineral extraction operations
Refining and smelling, as well as the production and export of various industrial materials
The processing and refining of raw metals and minerals into Industrial materials and chemicals for export

Its manufacturing and industrial base
For its production of Machinery and consumer goods
being the primary area of the production of manufactured good for export

etc
etc

Whilst all that is available in the system details, might be nicer to see something beyond "no description"

Last edited:
41 Lambda has a really good description, you should check that out. It's about Native Americans moving there to set up.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

I meant to say 41 Lamda Hydrae, whoops.

Phekda needs updating. There is a lot more to the system description about the Ancients of Mumu.
Tarach Tor:
A group of traders, bounty hunters and explorers dedicated to personal freedom and the defence of Tarach Tor. The Guardians spread the influence of Tarach Tor through the distribution of Tarach Spice. The spice must flow.

YES! I've been sitting on this for ages and it's hilarious. I'd love to have these as a rare good:
HvT2RRE.png

Top Bottom