Early Access content

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Do we have any idea what the early access will feature?

Like which coasters and rides?

And in general i wonder, how many Flatrides and coaster types will this game have? (Altough i'm pretty sure the definite number is unknown yet)

(Altough i'm pretty sure the definite number is unknown yet)

I think you may have answered your own question [tongue]

I believe we may have what we have seen in the Dev diaries at least... But, at this stage, it's anyone's guess. I bet Frontier will be keen to show off their creation. However, I am sure they will want to keep a few surprises for general release too.

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I think you may have answered your own question [tongue]

I believe we may have what we have seen in the Dev diaries at least... But, at this stage, it's anyone's guess. I bet Frontier will be keen to show off their creation. However, I am sure they will want to keep a few surprises for general release too.

Haha yes i was affraid of answering my own question :D

I was just curious if they released the rides and coasters that would come with the early access. Ah well, will buy it anyway :D
Doesn't take way im still VERY curious to how many flatrides and coasters this game will feature. Especially the special coastertypes like bobsled and wild mouse, will those kind be in?

(It's not really a question to anyone as i know nobody knows exept for Frontier people :D )

[...] Doesn't take way im still VERY curious to how many flatrides and coasters this game will feature. Especially the special coastertypes like bobsled and wild mouse, will those kind be in? [...]
Apparently, given the answers in the Q&A : A big number [big grin]

PS : Off topic but you should take an avatar [yesnod]

Last edited:
I'm sure we'll get enough content to tinker with. It makes good business sense to wow the fans as bad reputations can be generated so much easier than a good one in this internet age. Plus, Frontier so far seem to revel in scoring points off the competition at every given opportunity so I can't see this being different.
I'm sure it'll keep me out of trouble and off the streets for a while lol.
And it will be getting added to all the way up to release. It'll be good just to be involved in the process.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom