Early Bird User's Systems

Hi everyone!

The Early Bird of Planet Coaster is really near and we don't know nothing about the Minimum System Requirements. So... I had a great idea! All users that have purchased the Early Bird (as me), could put their system properties here to help the Developers to see the different performance of the game during this week. Maybe we could help them with our opinions; I'm sure that we have many different systems and different graphic cards, so this information would be very useful for them. What do you think?

I start putting my system properties and, during this week, I explain my feelings about the fps and performance. My graphic card is a little old but always works very well so I hope not to have problems with the game [uhh]

This is my computer:

Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz
24 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M - 2 GB
Windows 7 (64 bits)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Intel Core i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10Ghz
12GB Ram
AMD Radeon R7 200 Series (2GB)
Windows 7 (64bits)

I can play Cities Skylines without any problems, even larger city's.
I will try out how Planet Coaster runs and according to that i will add some RAM.

^ with what Vampiro said. I'd actually suggest using Cities Skylines in deciding how Planet Coaster will run. Even though they're different companies, they have the same capacity towards each other.

Intel Core i5-4670k CPU - 3.4GHz
16Gb RAM
EVGA nVidia GTX 980 (4GB)
500GB Samsung SSD
Windows 7 Ultimate (64bit)

For me, its not a case of will it run it but how far can I max it out. I hope that they eventually put in additional graphical options for those of us with powerful rigs so we can make the game look as beautiful as possible, such as addition high-end bloom and anti-aliasing. Options for 3D grass and long draw distances etc. Nice thing about PC being PC only is they don't have to restrict themselves with having to downscale for consoles.

INtel i5-2400 @3.10ghz
8gb ram
GTX 750 ti
windows 10 pro (64bit)

I run Elite Dangerous Horizons on ultra fine and Cities Skylines on high no problems. Hoping I will be okay. My main problem is I am working Tuesday until 10pm...dammit!!!

I think most people will be able to run the game. The thing that will cause problems is the size of the park you build. As in RCT3, most people could run it with minimum specs at the time, but anything larger than a smallish park with more than three or four hundred guests and the frame rates started to drop pretty quickly. Even top end rigs at the time couldn't handle large parks. Still played that game to death though, I still do!! Only difference is now I can build without limits on it!

Last edited:
Core i5-4690k 4.4ghz
2x R9 290 (Crossfire, hope to play in 4K)
12gb RAM
Windows 10 x64

Really hyped for the bèta :D

Last edited:
My specs:
Intel Core I7 5960X 3.0 gHz
Kingston HyperX 32 GB ddr4
GTX 980TI MSI 6GD5T 6gb
Samsung SSD 1TB/500TB
MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING motherboard
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Brett would it be enough for 4k handling?

Last edited:
Hi all,

Intel i7-4702MQ
8gb RAM
GT740M

I know is not a gaming laptop, but I believe it should run it on low settings (which is fine to me :))

AMD FX 8350 @ 4500Mhz @ Water
Radeon R9 290 @ 1250core/1450ram @ Water
16GB DDR3 RAM
Creative XFi Fatality Pro
SSD for System and some Hard Drives (12TB all in all)

Aquacomputer Aquaero and Farbwerk for Fan controlling an color changes at temperture targets. I like it cool AND silent. [big grin]

I wonder, if there is a DX12 implementation down the Road. The AMD Cards doing extremely good with Asynchronus Shaders. Hope my CPU will do it, ive bought it mainly for H264 rendering, in these scenarios, the AMD FX are good choices at the price point, but they are not as good as intels, when it comes to games with support for just 2 or 3 cores.

Last edited:
CPU - Quad Core Intel i7 6700 Skylake 3.4GHz (4.0GHz Turbo Boost) 8x Hyper-threading
CPU cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO with dual fans
RAM - 16GB DDR4 2400MHz Dual Channel
GPU - Nvidia GTX 970 4GB
Windows 10 64bit

I'm not worried about being able to run it or heat from playing. I just had this PC built specifically for Planet Coaster and games of the same type. Not even hours of Cities Skylines can heat my machine up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom