Easier access to animal overview and zoopedia by...

... right clicking an animal in the Zoo's animal tab/enclosure's animal tab. Have a dropdown with Zoopedia and Animal Status or Overview or whatnot. Select the one you want.

As far as I know, the only way to get to an animal's overview is by clicking the location button in the animal list, finding the animal on your screen, and clicking them. And to get to their Zoopedia entry, you have to do all that and then also click the button on their overview. You can also memorize their species names, but when they're called Giant Flamingo instead of just Flamingo, or Common Warthog... it can be hard to memorize especially if you have several you need to look at.

I don't have TONS of hours logged and have been learning the game primarily through the tutorial and help button. So unless I'm missing something .... that's a lot of clicking to do something that needs to be readily accessible! Please make it easier to view important information in less clicks, or at least allow the clicks we do make to be more accurate (bc you don't always find/accurately click the animal the first time...)

I'm having a good time overall, but I do get tired when 10-15 minutes is spent just clicking to get to the Zoopedia for my whole zoo to see if they wanna be roomies with any other species.

Top Bottom