Easy FPS Missions for beginners

Wow have yet to get one for someone who was outside :( All mine so far inside and usually level 3 so never alone.

Wow have yet to get one for someone who was outside :( All mine so far inside and usually level 3 so never alone.
Just got one of those, they require more work yes, however the procedure is the same, if you can use the sniper rifle its a one shot kill, I managed to open the door and get my target from the outside through the door.

ive just done an assassination mission in which the target fled the location. I was then advised he had been spotted on another planet. I then scanned the planet and found an encrypted signal. The mark was planet side close by an eagle, looking nervous with a dead pilot from the Eagle. I sneaked up in the dark and double tapped the mark with the sniper rifle

Only issue was that then gave me a bounty from the actual faction that had issued the assassination. Hence i cant now complete mission without handing myself in first of all.
It wont let me pay off the bounty via interstellar factors etc.

ive just done an assassination mission in which the target fled the location. I was then advised he had been spotted on another planet. I then scanned the planet and found an encrypted signal. The mark was planet side close by an eagle, looking nervous with a dead pilot from the Eagle. I sneaked up in the dark and double tapped the mark with the sniper rifle

Only issue was that then gave me a bounty from the actual faction that had issued the assassination. Hence i cant now complete mission without handing myself in first of all.
It wont let me pay off the bounty via interstellar factors etc.
That's sound like a very interesting mission, I wish I could get one like that!!!

Top Bottom