ED Crashing when remote engineering

yes, found it thanks, was just coming back to delete this thread but you've replied so I'll leave it here :)

Actually, it's interesting, they have not published any updates to engineering yet it is broken anyway ... so what changes have been made, what are they preparing for...

I'm getting this feeling that this may be your first update...?
No ... been playing since Beta, it's just that there is no reason to mess with the engineering code unless they have reason to change something

but their QC seems to have been decreasing in line with my enthusiasm ...

No ... been playing since Beta, it's just that there is no reason to mess with the engineering code unless they have reason to change something

but their QC seems to have been decreasing in line with my enthusiasm ...

Sorry, but especially after the April update and its patches it seems normal now to see broken bits in many parts of the game that aren't mentioned in the Patch Notes.

I have found (by myself with trying) a workarround:

You can engineer under certain conditions.
1. You have to fly to every engineer. (An engineer is buggy and does not appear on the planet)
2. You have to make sure in advance that you have ALL the materials you need for the module's engineering.
3. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES is it allowed to display a level that can NOT be engineered!
This includes:
• Grayed-out levels because you have not completed the pre-stage yet.
• Levels for which a material would be missing / displayed in red.

It is recommended to use the mouse to navigate. As soon as you want to show a level that you can not engineer, the game bugs and you have to go back to the main menu.

Experimental effects are not affected.

Top Bottom