Release ED-Intelligent Boardcomputer Extension

Hi Duke - Can I please check if there is an issue with the filter on 'supply' - I select >1 to try to remove the 0 supply levels which appear always at the top with best profit [Cr] - but as there are 0 supply it is not worth the trip to go and get them - yes I try to remember to look at supply as well as Cr per trip single/return - but I have been caught out a few times - can this be removed?

Cheers

Thank you Duke for all you have given over the development of ED-IBE - I have enjoyed using it over the years.

Last edited:
Farewell

I will not continue the project. Sorry.

Thank you Duke for your support of this project over the years. Have you considered to let someone continue this / like "pass on the torch"?

I am sure if you would introduce you source coder to someone interested in this, that he/she will try to follow in your footsteps.

I think i can speak for all of us here that we really would miss your work otherwise!

ED-IBE is crashing recently(started arround early September 2018) and/or unable to import EDDB dump files, I found a fix.

you need to add three new economy categories that were added recently

modify C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ED-IBE\Database\script\create_Elite_DB.sql with some tool, while ED-IBE installs itself, I'm using notepad++, timing is essential, probably you won't make it with a SSD...

after line #1176 insert three more lines:

INSERT INTO `elite_db`.`tbEconomy` (`id`, `economy`) VALUES (9, 'None'); <--- this is line 1176
INSERT INTO `elite_db`.`tbEconomy` (`id`, `economy`) VALUES (10, 'Prison');
INSERT INTO `elite_db`.`tbEconomy` (`id`, `economy`) VALUES (11, 'Repair');
INSERT INTO `elite_db`.`tbEconomy` (`id`, `economy`) VALUES (12, 'Rescue');

IO error..Login

I have used this program in the past and have enjoyed it, but recently I have been having issues getting it to start up. It seems anytime I put my login information into the ED Companion Interface (IO) I receive an exception occured error message stating the remoter server returned an error (404). Any one have any ideas?

Is this tool currently supported?

I have used this program in the past and have enjoyed it, but recently I have been having issues getting it to start up. It seems anytime I put my login information into the ED Companion Interface (IO) I receive an exception occured error message stating the remoter server returned an error (404). Any one have any ideas?

Is this tool currently supported?

same with other tools - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...ector-(EDMC)?p=7252258&viewfull=1#post7252258

Top Bottom