ED PS: Looking for Friends

Tiny_Rick

Banned
Determing bantor correctly should be based on ones understanding that things like though the meanings of words can and are added, the old ones are not deleted. Everyone is tolerant to the difference of meanings of words involved in different languages, but not in their own when it comes to the gap in generations.

So, if I seemingly offend some with a word used in context, please consider all the possible alternatives of meanings.

Such rep! However, you're wasting finger taps along your keyboard trying to explain the importance of context, [REDACTED BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BRUISE FRAGILE EGOS] tends to assume more than deduce.

Last edited:
I'll be starting up a new livestream series when it comes out on PS4 - Platinum Elite - where I'll be trying to get the Elite Dangerous Platinum Trophy... I'll be needing assistance with this, especially with regards to CQC! I've seen the trophy list and it's very doable, but the CQC matches one is kind tough.

Will ye join me in playing a ton of CQC when the game first comes out? That's when it'll be at its most popular.
you-have-my-sword-and-my-axe-mike-patrick-and-9922937.png

[big grin]

PSN - c00ky-1970

Last edited:
------UPDATE------

Me - PSN - Lngjohnsilver1
Snowymonk - PSN - ?
The Synopticvision - PSN - ?
DoxViper - PSN - DoxViper
Jon the Great - PSN - JonTheGreat1982
StormyUk - PSN - ?
Ben Ryder - PSN - ?
Ed Lewis - The Galactic Intern - PSN - ??
Un1Korn - PSN - ?
EdzUp - PSN - EdzUp1
Ixiand - PSN - Ixiand
Old Duck - PSN - OneOldDuck
Tiny_Rick - PSN - Backwaterdash
CMDR Willis Corto - PSN - ?
Scout70 - PSN - ScottEvans-_-
S4NUP - PSN - S4NUP
Robjef - PSN - robjef1982
King badger - PSN - king_of_badgers
Nerix - PSN - Nerix
Bigmul - PSN - D173120T
xix-alx - PSN - xix-alx
Cadarnfel - PSN - Cadarnfel
badems0503 - PSN - ?

**** add to friends*****

We should update this list with country of origin. I have a feeling we might have some latency issues across the two great ponds. For things like exploration, mining, and general "look at my ship" activities, a little latency might not be a big deal. A combat wing, on the other hand, will likely work best if all players reside on the same continent. Oh, and there's that small issue of timezone ;)

Last edited:
We should update this list with country of origin. I have a feeling we might have some latency issues across the two great ponds. For things like exploration, mining, and general "look at my ship" activities, a little latency might not be a big deal. A combat wing, on the other hand, will likely work best if all players reside on the same continent. Oh, and there's that small issue of timezone ;)

Billl - Mexico - Mountain time

Last edited:

well if i make the list, acidburn2k20 - uk - anytime (insomniac gamer) lol

I'm UK based, but tend to play all day every day, actually i'm doing a cargo run on the PC as i type this :)
Welcome to wing up anywhere. except maybe Beagle Point! LOL
Pilot names in the sig

Scout70 - PSN - ScottEvans-_- I am UK based.

Most you know I'm somewhere on the North American continent, and because I work weird hours, I also play weird hours.

O Canada, our country tis of thee,
O Canada, I fight and sting like a bee!

PSN is TK7725

Its going to make a rubbish Commander name but oh well

Add me, but say you are from here in the add request so i know. UK based and play after 9pm

Cheers
Simon

PSN : makan84

Finally got to play Elite Dangerous....before this can only play this game on my brother pc when visiting my parent, Now I can play it anytime I want. From Malaysia, so my time will be GMT +8. Will play around 10.00 am and so on.

Game on
makan84

Quick question everyone - are PSN names regional or global? In other words, might there be someone in the UK that has the same PSN name as I do? The Playstation Store is regional (if I want Dragon's Dogma Online, I need to use Japan-based VPN and credit card to create a new regional account). You see why I ask?

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
Quick question everyone - are PSN names regional or global? In other words, might there be someone in the UK that has the same PSN name as I do? The Playstation Store is regional (if I want Dragon's Dogma Online, I need to use Japan-based VPN and credit card to create a new regional account). You see why I ask?

Global, stormy was taken. Hence I went with stormyuk. :)

Top Bottom