[CLOSED] EDDB - a site about systems, stations, commodities and trade routes in Elite: Dangerous.

Howdy,

Quick question on trade routes. Last night I queried a (Trading > Single Hop Trade) route between two stations and saw that beer was the only thing listed. I then noticed the available credits were set to 1,000, so I changed it to 10,000,000 to cover any commodity, resubmitted and got no results, including the beer. That was the only change made.

Why would this disappear with more money allotted? Is there a max value or some other figure I should use?

Cheers.

Last edited:
Howdy,

Quick question on trade routes. Last night I queried a (Trading > Single Hop Trade) route between two stations and saw that beer was the only thing listed. I then noticed the available credits were set to 1,000, so I changed it to 10,000,000 to cover any commodity, resubmitted and got no results, including the beer. That was the only change made.

Why would this disappear with more money allotted? Is there a max value or some other figure I should use?

Cheers.

Can you provide a screenshot of the exact settings that returned nothing?

Hello Commanders !

First of all, i want to thank you for the amazing eddb.io site. I can't imagine playing ED without this tool.

This being said, i'm here today to make you a offer : i thought it would be great to translate your website for better accessibility, and i would be very glad to do as much as i can to do so. I'm french (and obviously speak french) and i know that some of my friends encoutered problems using the website, especially when it comes to commodities or modules.

I have plenty of time to spend, plus i know a few about database programming (didnt practice since a while tho).

It's a serious offer, think about it and contact me for any questions, here or by mail.

Hello Commanders !

First of all, i want to thank you for the amazing eddb.io site. I can't imagine playing ED without this tool.

This being said, i'm here today to make you a offer : i thought it would be great to translate your website for better accessibility, and i would be very glad to do as much as i can to do so. I'm french (and obviously speak french) and i know that some of my friends encoutered problems using the website, especially when it comes to commodities or modules.

I have plenty of time to spend, plus i know a few about database programming (didnt practice since a while tho).

It's a serious offer, think about it and contact me for any questions, here or by mail.

Hi,

I appreciate your offer but I have to disappoint you. The whole system is not prepared to serve a multi language environment. It would require some extensive preparation, for which I got no time. Sorry :(

Sation (Nicollier Hangar) in Zeessze Duplicated

Hi

There is a partly complete duplicate of Nicollier Hangar in Zeessze, Hangar spelt Hanger in the incorrect one - I looked in ROSS but I don't think I'm allowed to delete it...

...which is probably a good thing!

StLnefC.png

Thx for all your efforts!

Hi,

I appreciate your offer but I have to disappoint you. The whole system is not prepared to serve a multi language environment. It would require some extensive preparation, for which I got no time. Sorry :(

No problems, I knew that it means some extra work for you ;)

Hello,
Awesome website you have here ( I use EDDB & INARA both sites a lot lol).
Anyways since the recent CGs are in LTT 377 [Zoline Port] I noticed that on EDDB & INARA the station Zoline Port is listed for LTT 377 & LHS 142 (LHS 142 is next to LTT 377) ...but as a ?? Unknown on both sites.

Here is screenshots to help out...
EDDB LTT 377 station listing
cyY7ypA.jpg
ED in game System Map for LTT 377
lVT63L0.jpg

EDDB LHS 142 station listing
wXLcyhj.jpg
ED in game System Map for LHS 142
i0pUmz3.jpg

- Zoline Port station should be removed from system LHS 142.
- Also noticed there are 2 Stations do not exist entries on the EDDB LTT 377 station listings, but all the above station are already listed...so those should probably be removed as well.

Just wanted to point that out & say thank you for all your hardwork on an awesome site :)

o7 CMDR

...edit: INARA just updated it's site,apparently the issue was...
"There was a minor issue found in one app sending data to EDDN (which should be now fixed) and it is possible that very few stations slipped to the wrong systems."

Last edited:
Hello,
Awesome website you have here ( I use EDDB & INARA both sites a lot lol).
Anyways since the recent CGs are in LTT 377 [Zoline Port] I noticed that on EDDB & INARA the station Zoline Port is listed for LTT 377 & LHS 142 (LHS 142 is next to LTT 377) ...but as a ?? Unknown on both sites.

Here is screenshots to help out...
EDDB LTT 377 station listing
ED in game System Map for LTT 377

EDDB LHS 142 station listing
ED in game System Map for LHS 142

- Zoline Port station should be removed from system LHS 142.
- Also noticed there are 2 Stations do not exist entries on the EDDB LTT 377 station listings, but all the above station are already listed...so those should probably be removed as well.

Just wanted to point that out & say thank you for all your hardwork on an awesome site :)

o7 CMDR

...edit: INARA just updated it's site,apparently the issue was...
"There was a minor issue found in one app sending data to EDDN (which should be now fixed) and it is possible that very few stations slipped to the wrong systems."

Thx for reporting this. I'm aware of the issue and the stations are purged.

Hi guys, really thank you for you're amesome job (and time for community) on this 3rd Party tool. I don't know if there was already had the same request, but could it be possible to classify minor faction by controlled systems then by controlled stations and finally by alphabetical ordrer ?

Actually alphabetical order is priorised on controlled station, so it difficult to estimate the real rank of a minor faction vs the others.

Fly safe :)

Last edited:
firstly sorry if this is going over old ground but i suck at forums and didn't find anthign searching within my attention span.

I'm out in th eblack somewhere and plotting fairly random routes but like to use your excelent site to know where the nearest station is etc.
Today i picked a destination start system and put the name into the "reference system" on station finder but it came up with no matched location. I tried a few around the same area and nothing. I started deleting characters and eventually hit partial matches like "example sector AP" shows a few AP-N hits but not AP-Q B15-21 or whatever.

I'm going there anyway, can I pass my logs or E:D market connector data (i used with with edsm for a recent group expidition thing) into your platform to update details?
is there a FAQ or simple "how to" for this?

thanks.

firstly sorry if this is going over old ground but i suck at forums and didn't find anthign searching within my attention span.

I'm out in th eblack somewhere and plotting fairly random routes but like to use your excelent site to know where the nearest station is etc.
Today i picked a destination start system and put the name into the "reference system" on station finder but it came up with no matched location. I tried a few around the same area and nothing. I started deleting characters and eventually hit partial matches like "example sector AP" shows a few AP-N hits but not AP-Q B15-21 or whatever.

I'm going there anyway, can I pass my logs or E:D market connector data (i used with with edsm for a recent group expidition thing) into your platform to update details?
is there a FAQ or simple "how to" for this?

thanks.

if you use EDMC and EDSM all systems will finish into EDDB too. All fine.

if you use EDMC and EDSM all systems will finish into EDDB too. All fine.

cool thanks. just wanted to make sure i didn;t need an eddb account and additional settings to send th edata. I'll get to hopping then. 1000ly and about 130 (economy) jumps to the unregistered waypoint region on my random trip

Top Bottom