Release EDDiscovery 17.X is now out! New Spansh intergrations - 3dMap from spansh data, Station panel

Can someone tell me what the green box around the 4th, 5th and 6th planets mean?

B3ZyWXu.jpg

EDDiscovery is not showing all entries in the history. From time to time I notice that some of my entries have gone somewhere. They seem to come back eventually but that doesnt help if I am looking up my activities. I have not changed the program since I installed it except for ticking the history box in settings which I di yesterday long after I noticed the entries disappearing.

EDDiscovery is not showing all entries in the history. From time to time I notice that some of my entries have gone somewhere. They seem to come back eventually but that doesnt help if I am looking up my activities. I have not changed the program since I installed it except for ticking the history box in settings which I di yesterday long after I noticed the entries disappearing.

History box in settings?

On the settings tab what do you have selected in the two drop downs in the Memory panel?

If you're using 11.4.1, it's a known bug that was fixed in 11.4.2 onwards.

Just got this crash from it, (I don't have a github account).
### Description
<!-- Please write a brief description about what you were doing when the exception was encountered. --> - No idea, just found it crashed when I quit ED

### Additional Information
<!-- Please attach (drag and drop) any relevant trace logs, screenshots, and/or journal files here to provide information about the problem. --> - see above

### Exception Details:
EDDiscovery v11.4.5.0 There was an unhandled UI exception.
```
==== BEGIN ====
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EDDiscovery.UserControls.ScanDisplayUserControl.DrawSystem(SystemNode scannode, MaterialCommoditiesList curmats, HistoryList hl, String opttext, String[] filter) in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\EDDiscovery\UserControls\HelpersScanDisplayUC\ScanDisplayUserControl.cs:line 175
at EDDiscovery.UserControls.UserControlScan.<DrawSystem>d__23.MoveNext() in C:\Code\EDDiscovery\EDDiscovery\UserControls\ScansStars\UserControlScan.cs:line 229
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
===== END =====
```

Last edited:
Let's hope!
___

I've recently rediscovered that I do have a git hub account after all, so seeing as the op hasn't taken it up here I'll post the crash there.

Hi all!

I wanna tell you some greetings for those tool who is very precious for us and our exploration! That gives some miracle with EDSM!
And sorry for my langage, I'm french before to be english ! But the better answers are on english forums !
I don't really know if there is a problem from EDDiscovery or from EDSM, so I'm trying to put this here..

Now, my issue:
I'm a usually user of EDDiscovery and EDSM since I've started ED. In EDDiscovery I've load with succeed my netlog files and now my journal files.
At this point, it's ok, and to synchronise to EDSM, this doing this with succeed. But, when I'm looking on EDSM, my flight log stop on 3rd of November 2018!
I'm looking my folder and I saw where it's stop to synchronise on the netlog folder. When I try to download manually the new files on EDSM who are some journal event, that says me wrong name commander. But there are the same then previously! And in EDDiscovery that is my line 2617... Before those loading it's doing fine (line 2617 to 8901 are good).
So, I've tried to change my name on a journal file and put it manually on EDSM: succeed. But that doesn't show my current ship. So it's not a perfect succeed.

I don't understand this problem because, not a long way, one week, my synchronise with EDSM and my flight log was good! But not my exploration, so I've just download EDMC and synchronise it and my exploration became fine! Until I lose my flight log on EDSM...

Is there someone who encountered a similar issue? Do you need more information? 7 hours I'm trying to solve this.. my head will explode x)

EDIT:

To be more explicit, I don't understand why EDDiscovery load all my log since 8901 to 2617 lines and not the others...

Last edited:
Top Bottom