Release EDDiscovery 17.X is now out! New Spansh intergrations - 3dMap from spansh data, Station panel

So, been trying to get EDD to work right on Linux(mint) and following the directions on Git, mostly, it will launch.[All up to date]
However...
"Web server disabled due to incorrect folder or missing zip file"
Not sure how to address this error. When clicking enable in settings it pops up a window about enabling it in windows, lol, and then says I'll be prompted... but the next window that pops up just tells me "config did not run" follow by it locking up.
It also isn't loading any logs from the game? As in nothing changes in the main pane despite settings being correct, and as usual on my windows installs.
It ALSO hangs/freezes on "refreshing screens" any time I try to do something. Program starts using 10-11% CPU and just locks up. Well, really, it freezes doing just about anything and forces me to kill/close it in process manager.

Logs aside... the freezing thing is making it completely useless because even if it runs.. the moment I change a tab, go to settings, whatever, it hangs.
Debating trying through wine or something else. Ideas? Trying to search for this on google has... not been helpful with most threads being 3+ years out of date.

There's a Linux nerd (in a positive meaning) hanging around on our Discord, it might be better if you join it to see if he can get you some tips.

Hmm, getting an odd mesage on starting EDD toady. I haven't changed anything...

PV8iFAi.jpeg

This should fix the constant history refresh when "Sync from EDSM" is enabled.
Also contains a speculative fix to avoid screenshot conversion to produce duplicates and some other minor fixes.

This should fix the constant history refresh when "Sync from EDSM" is enabled.
Also contains a speculative fix to avoid screenshot conversion to produce duplicates and some other minor fixes.
looks good to me, all sync stuff is working now for me, thanks alot

Top Bottom