Editable Signs

Okay lets try this again, apparently lost half my first post. I am new to the Frontier games, and trying to use on of the editable signs. I have it out but every time I try to enter the text, soon as I click out of the box it disappears. It never shows up on the sign.

Thanks
Mel

Last edited:
I figured it out. Would of been helpful if there had been some kind of help info on it. Didn't realize you had to Highlight the text then hit enter. :D

First: I was skimming through the board and definitely misread your title as "Edible Signs" and was so intrigued that I clicked into the thread before realizing what it actually said. Will not lie, I was a little disappointed. :)

Second: Glad you were able to figure it out, and I have somehow missed the fact that there were editable signs. Next time I play I am going to seek them out. What section is it under? Construction -> Signs? I've never really looked there because I have never felt a need for signs, but it could be fun.

Editeblie signs are under constructions and signs, yes. Strangly, I never have to highlight them before I hit enter... However, I have to hit enter before I change color and such or else it will be gone.

yea sorry I didn't get back to this post till now. Yea the first time looking though the signs I thought it said Eatable too lol, I was like HUH?? then re-read the word. As for how it worked for me I have no clue. I tried to just enter the text and hit enter but every time the text would disappear. I just thought, lets see what happens if I highlight it and then hit enter and it worked.

Top Bottom