Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

Please let me know if this image is correct.

J

Attachments

• hotasOne.jpg
    hotasOne.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
Hmmm, I did some research and the button layout looked to me identical to the X.

What's different/not correct?

J
On the stick base, there are XBox buttons, Start, Back, XBox button, they have the same functionality as a regular XBox controller, these are where the 3 buttons on the throttle are.

The 3 buttons on the throttle are buttons 13, 14, and 15 and act as mode toggle, cycle fire groups fwd and back.

Attachments

• 71sln5MQwfL._SL1500_.jpg
    71sln5MQwfL._SL1500_.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 25
If I'm reading your binds correctly:

Button 13 is "previous fire group"
Button 14 is "next fire group"
Button 15 is toggle hud mode.

I can see what the differences are now - thank you! It wasn't obvious from pictures that the SE/ST buttons "moved". Give me a while, but this should be doable!

J

Hi -- been wading but my search fu has eluded me - I'm after some recommended key binding sets for a pair of alpha primes HOSAS set up - as I use voice attack I'll probably input them myself - just interested in the best configs

Unknown controller detected​

You have a device that is not supported at this time. Please report details of your device by following the link at the bottom of this page supplying the reference "jfevuv" and we will attempt to add support for it.

Just another generic xbox controller, would be great if you can add to supported list

Unrecognized device:
  • VKB Modern Combat Grip Pro with twist, attached to
  • VKB Gunfighter Mk. III base, connected to
  • VKB Blackbox Mk.II
USB VID=231D, PID=0125

Reference "nzyvjv"

Example bindings snippet:
Code:
<BuggyRollAxisRaw>
        <Binding Device="231D0125" Key="Joy_XAxis" />
        <Inverted Value="0" />
        <Deadzone Value="0.00000000" />
</BuggyRollAxisRaw>

Attachments

• Fuzzy.4.0.binds.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Using 2 virpil alphas as a HOSAS setup which work but when I try to print a Ref card I get this as an unknown controller but people have posted their own bindings where you get a picture of the alpha with the actions assigned so how are people doing this? When I look in their bind files there is no device name listed the same as mine so dont understand? (Ref akhxsp)

1707850848847.png

Using 2 virpil alphas as a HOSAS setup which work but when I try to print a Ref card I get this as an unknown controller but people have posted their own bindings where you get a picture of the alpha with the actions assigned so how are people doing this? When I look in their bind files there is no device name listed the same as mine so dont understand? (Ref akhxsp)

View attachment 383623

The original EDRefcard hasn't been updated in a while, try https://edrefcard2.epaphus.uk/ it has support for more devices.

Top Bottom