Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

Virpil devices can change PID after a simple firmware update. I had to change mine back after the last update, as that was faster than editing my binds file.
Maybe add an additional input box for Virpil, so we can manually type in our unique PID?

I doubt even this would help me, since I also have 2 vJoy "devices", a Logitech G13, and a DualShock 4 controller via DS4Windows. It might help users with a more "sane" setup though.

Just checked on the "original" site and your KB bindings get chopped off as well ... so while not ideal, not a factor of our "enhancements" to the code either.

You've got almost every binding with a key against it - VoiceAttack user? Something I'll look to keep in mind.

Thanks for the test data!

J

Would it be possible to put the entered Description on to the genereated page as a title or subtitle (possible with the date it was generated) ?
Have you got the latest changes in there (18.1 or whatever) ?
Also there is not enough space for all the bindings

Sorry to put this on you, but it is useful! :)

I found the Camera (Scanners is another candidate) is the best one to drop to get them all in, as most of the controls are shown on the screen anyway.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has already been answered, but I could not find it among the 36 pages of posts here 😅

For some reason when I generate a refcard, the site does not pick up my on-ship bindings for Night Vision (NightVisionToggle, bound to a joystick button) and Sensor Zoom (RadarRangeAxis, bound to a joystick axis). I have Lights bound to a button adjacent to the Night Vision button, and it renders correctly in the refcard. Sensor Zoom is bound to a rotary dial, which is included in the refcard but isn't marked with any binding. All other bindings seem to be picked up fine. The device is T16000M HOTAS.

It might have been a misunderstanding on my part. I had only checked "Ship" on the "Filtering" selection, expecting it would render all the controls available when in ship context, but apparently night vision and radar range are in the "Miscellaneous" category.

I recently started setting up my VKB STECS max, is there anything I can do to help get it in the list of supported devices?

other than purchasing a few million of them i doubt FD would make a preset binding setting:unsure:
itsa good thing almost anything with a usb lead will actually work after rebinding it to your preference however..................

Last edited:
Top Bottom