https://beta.edrefcard.info/device/device-namethat displays EDRefCard's current understanding of the button names.
I think the new view https://beta.edrefcard.info//device/Gladiator will let us get a handle on this. I've opened ticket 35 for it.The buttons on the VKB Gladiator MkII are incorrect. The trigger is not button 1. The trigger is like button 14.
Buttons are as follows:
So it is possible for there to be 2 logical POV hats. But the buttons are still as indicated in the table above.
Button Description Button Number Flaps nearest Throttle 1 Other Flaps Button 2 A1 3 A2 4 A3 5 B1 6 B2 7 B3 8 C1 9 C2 10 C3 11 Start 12 Eject 13 Fire Mode 1 14 Fire Mode 1 Shift 15 Fire Mode 2 16 Fire Mode 2 Shift 17 Secondary Fire Mode 1 18 Secondary Fire Mode 1 Shift 19 Secondary Fire Mode 2 20 Secondary Fire Mode 2 Shift 21 Mode 1 Hat Up Shift 22 Mode 1 Hat Down Shift 23 Mode 1 Hat Left Shift 24 Mode 1 Hat Fight Shift 25 Mode 2 Hat Up Shift 26 Mode 2 Hat Down Shift 27 Mode 2 Hat Left Shift 28 Mode 2 Hat Right Shift 29 Mode Button 30
Also, the hat doesn't seem to care which mode it's in when it isn't shifted. While I thought there would be 2 logical hats, it appears there's only 1. I assigned the unshifted hat in mode 1 and then switched to Mode 2 and when I tried to assign the unshifted hat, the game reported a conflict. I've looked at the VKBDevCfg program and while it does show 2 POV's 1 is disabled and there is no way to enable it. So there is only 1 logical hat. Mode 2 on the hat is the same as mode 1.
Edit: 2 logical hats are possible, but it requires editing the device setting with VKBDevCfg. By default, there is only 1 logical hat. This can be changed. A video to the procedure is linked below
Hmm, all the CH profiles on https://beta.edrefcard.info//devices, such as https://beta.edrefcard.info//device/CHFighterStick, seem to leave the stick uncoloured. Something is wrong here.Hey.
Don't know whether this is a bug or what - but I am using CH Combatstick, and few bindings of the buttons on top of the stick are displayed incorrectly.
See attached photos. Ideas?
this is output of EDrefcard that is incorrect:
this is correct binding (a little photoshop work):
That looks to be correct. But I'm not 100% certain. All I am certain of is that the table I included is correct concerning button numbers. That would make mode 1 fire to be Button 14, Mode 1 fire (shifted) to be button 15, mode 2 fire to be button 16, mode 2 fire (shifted) to be button 17. It's all in the table.I think the new view https://beta.edrefcard.info//device/Gladiator will let us get a handle on this. I've opened ticket 35 for it.
I know it would be quicker to hack in a quick fix, but it would be a great help if you could first please confirm that https://beta.edrefcard.info//device/Gladiator matches your experience of how it is wrong.
https://edrefcard.info//device/xxxthat show the given device's button names in rectangles shaded in light green and outlined in red, to assist with (a) debugging button mappings and (b) aligning the rectangles pixel-perfect.
/devicesto make the table neater. I'll be the first to admit this isn't my strong suit.
C:\>ping edrefcard.info Pinging edrefcard.info [18.104.22.168] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 22.214.171.124: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=49 Reply from 126.96.36.199: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=49 Reply from 188.8.131.52: bytes=32 time=17ms TTL=49 Reply from 184.108.40.206: bytes=32 time=17ms TTL=49 Ping statistics for 220.127.116.11: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 17ms, Maximum = 18ms, Average = 17ms C:\>