guessing steam controller support was no then oh well
I'm not opposed, but the question is, what device is behind the Steam Controller API? Is it a PS4 DualShock? Is it an XBox1 controller? Since I can't determine that from the bindings file alone, I'm in a bit of a fix.guessing steam controller support was no then oh well
|VPC setup||LEFT SIDE||RIGHT SIDE|
|USB name||VPC Stick left||VPC Stick right|
|EDRefcard name||Right VPC WarBRD Delta||missing|
|layout||shows left stick layout||N/A|
I have these joysticks also. Would be good to hear your thoughts and suggestions. Could you please add me in-game (Cmdr MacVern). Thx. (MacVern on Discord also)Hello there !
I just received my VKB Gunfighter MK.II with Kosmosima Space Combat Grip Premium-R in replacement of my old T.16000 and this is a really nice joystick.
I really would like to have an edrefcard map for this one, so here are the specifications that can be useful.
Four versions of the grip
- Kosmosima SCG-L
- Kosmosima SCG-R
- Kosmosima SCG Premium-L
- Kosmosima SCG Premium-R
This version is bundled with extra switches and can be customised like a standard version (see below).
- A1 switch : Pushing on the #20 button switch the behavior from POV-switch to analog ministick.
- B2 : The trigger can be pushed or pulled (27 or 26)
- Fire : The trigger can be softly pushed or hardly pushed (1 or 1+2)
I didn’t find any map of this device but here are the differences from the premium version :
These joysticks are highly customizable with a software that push the setup into the device.
- No B2 trigger
- A1 is a Hat switch with center push
- C1 is a push button
I can submit other informations (like my .bind file) and try to make some good photos if needed.
You may have missed these posts:I don't think this guy likes maintaining this tool. Wish someone else would take over.
I won't lie. My commitments on EDDI and SAGi have left me only few spare cycles to spend on EDRefCard beyond bare site maintenance.
While I have had to take a break from full-on coding due to illness in the family, I haven't been entirely idle.
New release 1.2.4
- Amended the VKB Gladiator bindings: my thanks to KellyR (CMDR Analee Winston) for kicking my behind on this and providing corroborating data.
- Added a new URL https://edrefcard.info/devices listing all supported devices by primary name and linking to:* New endpoints
https://edrefcard.info//device/xxxthat show the given device's button names in rectangles shaded in light green and outlined in red, to assist with (a) debugging button mappings and (b) aligning the rectangles pixel-perfect.
- Tweaked CSS styling and column width settings for
/devicesto make the table neater. I'll be the first to admit this isn't my strong suit.
- Reduced the maximum input length for the "description" field to 190 characters in light of the above.
- Updated the forum thread URL.
I've updated EDRefCard to display the new bindings for the Store Camera and uploaded the 3.5 default bindings files and my own Thrustmaster TWCS binding with them aded.
If you have a custom setup you'll want to add your own bindings for the Store Camera.